+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Average typical la la la, driving me crazy

Lilwig, what do you say about me coming to America and going for a little shooting spray with you?
    Don't expect anything.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Lilwig, what do you say about me coming to America and going for a little shooting spray with you?
    M16s or AKs?
    Last edited by anachronistic; 12-08-08 at 04:15 PM.

Lol. What can you write on an online profile anyway? You can't describe someone in just a few paragraphs. And not everyone is a great writer.

I think you can tell a lot from a person's profile.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gtVfRC6loco[/ame]

anachronistic Guest
    ahahahahahah do i give you that warm fuzzy feeling inside?

hahahahah...that video made my day.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Thanks very much Kromat. It's driving me nuts to be at home. My best friend moved away to college 3 weeks ago and now I don't have anyone to hang out with until I go back to college. The loneliness is driving me insane, and Facebook and Myspace and Plentyoffish and instant messengers are pretty much the only contact with people I have.
    I know how you feel LW. Between a crazy work schedule and friends moving away, alot of my social life ends up being online these days too. I'm currently trying to force myself to meet new people so that I don't isolate (which I tend to do since I like being alone). I'm trying meetup.com right now. If I actually had time to go to the meetups, it would be nice.

The good news is, that I just got an email from one of my best friends who is coming back here in September. And she's single, too. So look out mens!

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I know how you feel LW. Between a crazy work schedule and friends moving away, alot of my social life ends up being online these days too. I'm currently trying to force myself to meet new people so that I don't isolate (which I tend to do since I like being alone). I'm trying meetup.com right now. If I actually had time to go to the meetups, it would be nice.

The good news is, that I just got an email from one of my best friends who is coming back here in September. And she's single, too. So look out mens!
    It sucks! I wish I could meet people somewhere... I am at a disadvantage though, by living in the middle of nowhere. I think this is going to be my last summer at home.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    It sucks! I wish I could meet people somewhere... I am at a disadvantage though, by living in the middle of nowhere. I think this is going to be my last summer at home.
    I know the feeling. I grew up in rural South Jersey. Summers away from college bored me to tears.

At least it's temporary.

anachronistic Guest
    hahaha, i do feel a little better. my best bud drunk dialed me tonight at about 2 in the morning.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123