+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Average typical la la la, driving me crazy

anachronistic Guest

Average typical la la la, driving me crazy

Last edited by anachronistic; 27-08-08 at 06:22 AM.

you're just, far superior to others lilwang.

i don't know that you can help that.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yes it must be very lonely for such enlightened, superior beings like yourself Lil Wing.

Don't let these sites bother you, just hang out with others in person, and the fun will come on its own.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Even the smartest ppl can be absolutely retarded if put in the right situation.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    Last edited by anachronistic; 27-08-08 at 06:23 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    'Wing, you crack me up, man.

And on that note, you might wanna double check your spelling and grammar before you trash talk the bimbos

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    'Wing, you crack me up, man.

And on that note, you might wanna double check your spelling and grammar before you trash talk the bimbos
    i'm glad you enjoyed the post. eh, nobody spells perfectly, but those people don't even try. that's what bothers me.

the same old thing does get boring though.

i was looking through some personal ads with my friend. everybody says the same thing...

"i'm just a laid back person, i like to have fun. i like the outdoors and just hanging out watching a movie. i don't want any cheaters or heartbreakers, i am SO over all that."

they all ****ing said that!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

anachronistic Guest
    yeah. sometimes i just want to send a slap-in-the-face message to them. but why bother... i really don't need anyone getting all pissed at me - yes pissed, because there is not a doubt in my mind that they wouldn't take it as constructive criticism.

out of ALL the people in my area on plentyoffish, 3 girls that i really liked, just by their profile. one is a 23 year old model from nebraska, who loves photography and dancing, another is a 20 year old college student who is into japanese propaganda (her profile was just hilarious), and the last one i didn't message because i am not physically attracted to her... but she did really think on my level and probably past it. i sent the first two a message, just to see what they say.

i think i have a better chance of meeting new people in person. much better chance. i'm definitely going to more parties and being more outgoing this year.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    in fact I am highly respected...
    Highly full of yourself might be more accurate.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I don't have a Facebook or Myspace. I think I must be one of the last ppl on the planet not to. Okay, mbe Cam too.

Its b/c I have this image... of all these boring ppl, reading the same boring things, written by boring ppl. And all those boring, bored readers complaining about reading the same boring stuff.

How boring.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    Highly full of yourself might be more accurate.
    yeah, you caught me. i'm full of myself. moron.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    I don't have a Facebook or Myspace. I think I must be one of the last ppl on the planet not to. Okay, mbe Cam too.

Its b/c I have this image... of all these boring ppl, reading the same boring things, written by boring ppl. And all those boring, bored readers complaining about reading the same boring stuff.

How boring.
    not many people your age have it. i don't even really get on it that much... you see how they have all those crap programs and they let you design your own page and everything? mine's just a blank page with a photo of myself, a little bit about me. sometimes i will post a little rant or something to catch people's attention.

that's another thing. people should not be allowed to make page layouts for themselves. most people suck at designing in the first place... and not only that but their page is full of memory leaks and tons of pointless images, and it takes forever to load.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    not many people your age have it.
    Bite me, you little shit.

[ame="http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=6y1e0skfJts"]YouTube - What Old People Do For Fun[/ame]
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Bite me, you little shit.
    I don't know why you were offended by that. I didn't say older people *can* get on it, I just said that it's something that younger people generally have.

But whatever. Yes I am a little shit. Whatever makes you happy, you old bat.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast