+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Falling For A Friend

Falling For A Friend

I feel myself falling for a friend whom ive only know for a short time, we hang out a lot (dining, movies, dancing) Constantly on the phone with eachother, Should I tell her how I feel? What if it destroys the friendship we have? But the clues are there...arent they?

Only you know that...what are the clues shes giving you? Have you done or said anything to make it more than a friendship?
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

she gets real close to me almost holding hands at times, flirty smiles are exchanged stuf like that sorry it took me so long to reply long work week

Quote Originally Posted by inkibate
    she gets real close to me almost holding hands at times, flirty smiles are exchanged stuf like that sorry it took me so long to reply long work week
    well, if you haven't been friends very long, there's less risk of ruining the friendship by maybe moving onto the next level. It sounds like she is giving you alot of positive signs, but then again she may just be a physical person. If I made that much physical contact with someone, I would be interested, but I am not typically touchy-feely except when I like a guy. As you begin to spend more time together, you will probably realize if this could be romantic.

Good luck!

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you're falling for your friend?? or are you falling for someone that recently became your friend because there is an attraction..??

i think that you're falling for her because there is that attraction, and there wasn't really a strong friendship to begin with. if i were you, i would take the chance. remember that there is always the chance of getting burnt but **** it. don't be afraid of the negative, but don't also be blinded by the positives. then again, you only live once and you're young so chance it. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...