+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: I wanna put it in her butt all day-

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I can understand why you'd have to ask that. You've been plowed so many times by the football team while in high school, it's like throwing a hot dog down a hallway.
    Awwww, now my secret is out.

Actually, b/c I am ugly and such a slut in high school, I had to give up on my aspirations to marry a successful doctor type. Instead I had to settle for a lowly male nurse. Woe is me.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    i don't get the whole "you only get to **** me in the ass if i can **** you in the ass" thing. anal sex feels good. unless your boyfriend is a moron.
    How is it that you know this, LW? Have you been on the receiving end?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=31NppIpZH_0[/ame]
    Last edited by anachronistic; 12-08-08 at 01:16 PM.

Haven't you seen the cucumber thread, indi?

[url]http://www.loveforum.net/intimate-forum/10620-how-do-you-masturbate-3.html#post161173[/url]

Post 35
    Last edited by shh!; 12-08-08 at 01:09 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Haven't you seen the cucumber thread, indi?
    That was purely fiction, shh.

edit: I would make a good screenwriter, huh?
    Last edited by anachronistic; 12-08-08 at 01:22 PM.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Well, you ARE the quite the experimenter then, LW. Kudos, kiddo.

Tho I might suggest that this kind of thing be kept more for stable, longterm relationships. Its just safer, for all the reasons you pointed out earlier.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Awwww, now my secret is out.

Actually, b/c I am ugly and such a slut in high school, I had to give up on my aspirations to marry a successful doctor type. Instead I had to settle for a lowly male nurse. Woe is me.
    I'm like Ben Stiller from Meet The Parents. I might be a male nurse, but I had the grades and scores to get into med school if I wanted.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    I'm like Ben Stiller from Meet The Parents. I might be a male nurse, but I had the grades and scores to get into med school if I wanted.
    Sounds so cliche. Why do people who didn't choose the medical school route but felt they could always say that...as if medical school is the best career choice in the entire world? There is no need to justify your abilities because it looks negative to me and the career choice you did choose.

I could have been president of the US but I didn't want to deal with the hassles of politics.

I could have been a billionaire but I didn't want to deal with the lifestyle and pressures of being rich.

You are in a great profession. I have friends in prestigious fields such as law and medicine and I see nothing special...it's just a career choice.
    Last edited by lesa; 12-08-08 at 11:55 PM.

The responsibilities that nurses and physicians have are so different that it is absurd to compare them.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I just wanna be an anesthesiologist so I can knock people out without taking the old school Mickey Finn route

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    Sounds so cliche. Why do people who didn't choose the medical school route but felt they could always say that...as if medical school is the best career choice in the entire world? There is no need to justify your abilities because it looks negative to me and the career choice you did choose.
    Because they feel like losers with what they did choose to do with their lives and feel it doesn't fully capture or reflect their skills to other people. I've been guilty of this too. Around family gatherings or even parties between friends, inevitably someone will ask "why didn't you go into Investment Banking?"

I'm honestly really happy where I am, and make just as much as some I-Bankers, doing just a fraction of the work. But I have to sit there justifying it and explaining that I could have gone that route but that I chose not to. It makes me feel bad and almost disrespect my own line of work. I guess it all boils down to how uninformed most people are. Seems like the only professions that people consider respectable are doctors or lawyers, like every other job in the world is beneath it.

There's no need to justify anything to anyone. You don't need to get into a career or walk around with your transcripts to prove to people how smart you are. They can tell for themselves just by talking to you. People can pick up on how smart or successful someone else is without having to see things like that. Just takes some more faith in people to see exactly the type of person you are without them having to see your career or degrees.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    The responsibilities that nurses and physicians have are so different that it is absurd to compare them.
    +1

I know both. And, in an emergency situation (except if a surgeon were needed), I would *always* choose the experienced nurse.

That's if I had to choose b/t a medico & a nurse, mind. I also know an advanced care paramedic. In a real medical emergency, that's actually who I would pick for help, given a choice. They know easily as much as a physician & they are in the trenches way more than most docs.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They should change what nurses are called. Seems like a bit of an outdated term.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    Seems like the only professions that people consider respectable are doctors or lawyers, like every other job in the world is beneath it.
    I don't consider law a terribly valuable profession & I don't generally like the mindsets that enter the field. I've found them opinionated but weak-minded & weak-moraled. Not all, of course, but a larger than usual fraction, IMO.

I've always wondered how many lawyers would choose to do something else if they DIDN'T get paid if a client lost their case. Or, in frivolous suits, if the lawyer would be held responsible to share the legal system costs w/their clients if they didn't win.

I know there are waaaay more physicians, nurses, and scientists who would continue to do what they do b/c they love it, not b/c they make a ton of money doing it.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    They should change what nurses are called. Seems like a bit of an outdated term.
    Patient care associate? Bleh, how PC is that?

What's wrong w/the word nurse, its pretty descriptive I think?
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast