+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Where do I go to meet girls?????

Where do I go to meet girls?????

I just moved to another city. Where can I go to meet friends and find someone very special??????? Go to a school?? Bars? No clubs unless I go with someone I know coz I'm not a guy who goes by himself to clubs to try to get girls, bur instead gets a big **** off from them like many I see in there

Thanks people... Love you all

I think the easiest answer to the question is bars. Lots of people all looking for the same thing...however, that said, not many people find relationships/friends at bars. I can honestly say the longest relationship I've had with someone I met at a bar was about 2 weeks. Lots of people seem much cooler when you're loaded, those things just never really meet expectations afterwards.

It depends on what you're doing in this new place you live. Are you in school, working? Both of those places are good for meeting people. Additionally, a lot of people will tell you to take one of your interests or hobbies and join a group or club related to those interests. That way you're meeting people that are interested in the same things as you.
    BROKEN HEARTS ARE FOR ASSHOLES.

Yeah it depends. If you are in school, get off the computer and go make friends right now. Its SUPER STUPID easy. join a club, walk around, go play pool or something.

Now if you are NOT in school its a little tricky. You could always go to the local college and PRETEND to be a student. Still got your backpack right?? lol jk

Salsa classes rock. Look up a dance class. That way you are learning a skill and meeting girls who like to dance.

Can you cook? Do you like poetry? Are there ever any big ART events where you live? Think outside the box to get different results.

Of course, there are always nightclubs and bars. my favorites!
    When I had a girlfriend, and before I decided to live the single life, I learned a thing or two about keeping the peace. This book helped.

[URL="http://www.itshelpful.com/makingup"]The Magic of Making Up[/URL]

Kool Kool

Would never pay for salsa lessons ;p I go to shows a lot ;] I think the best way is at school ;] I'll go to the Royal conservatory of music, so will help ;] Bars are great! I would hate going to clubs to pick up girls, those girls are intelligent and blow you off badly!! Bars are the best!
    Quote Originally Posted by Brose View Post
    Yeah it depends. If you are in school, get off the computer and go make friends right now. Its SUPER STUPID easy. join a club, walk around, go play pool or something.

Now if you are NOT in school its a little tricky. You could always go to the local college and PRETEND to be a student. Still got your backpack right?? lol jk

Salsa classes rock. Look up a dance class. That way you are learning a skill and meeting girls who like to dance.

Can you cook? Do you like poetry? Are there ever any big ART events where you live? Think outside the box to get different results.

Of course, there are always nightclubs and bars. my favorites!

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt View Post
    I think the easiest answer to the question is bars.
    They said it well, BARS!
    . That's the only place i know that you can meet lots of girls.

Quote Originally Posted by Lostalien View Post
    Would never pay for salsa lessons ;p I go to shows a lot ;] I think the best way is at school ;]
    I'll go to the Royal conservatory of music, so will help ;] Bars are great! I would hate going to clubs to pick up girls,
    those girls are intelligent and blow you off badly!! Bars are the best!
    If the girls are intelligent, then you've got a challenge and could learn a lot from them just by talking to them.
    I myself prefer the club scene than bars, a lot more room to dance and it's easier to keep conversation when they are interested.

Salsa rocks in general, and probably going to go to a restaurant sometime that teaches it.
    I've taken 5 years of various latin and ballroom dances, and salsa is one of my favourites too.

P.S. I don't like how you feel like you wouldn't like to take up salsa lessons, when I assure you that when you
    know how to dance a certain style, it surely helps with your confidence and surely enjoying your company.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Hang out with your friends and tell them to bring girls they know. Meeting people through your network of friends are the best because there is already a sense of familiarity. It takes off the pressure.

I don't meet girls that I want a relationship with in bars. If you want a casual fling, a bar is a sure place... but not if you want a serious relationship.
    I don't chase, I replace.

anachronistic Guest
    Meet them everywhere. I met 2 girlfriends at school, and I met one at a dance. You can meet nice ones in the grocery store, on the sidewalk, and everywhere else, too. It's a damn shame that people deem those as weird these days.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Meet them everywhere. I met 2 girlfriends at school, and I met one at a dance. You can meet nice ones in the grocery store, on the sidewalk, and everywhere else, too. It's a damn shame that people deem those as weird these days.
    I was doing a skill return today for nursing and was talking to a rather attractive RN student... 25 years old. If I wasn't trying to get my skill return done I would have tried to get her number.
    I don't chase, I replace.

You gotta have some interests, follow your interests outside of your room and you will find someone with similarities which is a big plus