+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: On top of the world!

On top of the world!

Another thing which I dont know if other people have experienced is when I was at a petrol station the other day, and another time when I was driving back from work. This pretty girl looked at me, I just smiled back, being shy I guess we both looked our seperate ways. Then she smiled at me again when we was leaving, she was with her mum and and her mum was filling fuel. Oh it so made my day, I could not stop smiling I felt so good, as though I was on top of the world. Then the other day I was driving back from work and this pretty girl at the traffic light looked over and she smiled, I smiled back and then she looked away and from the corner of my eye, she looked back at me as I turned to look at her I noticed her blushing, again I felt on top of the world! Any explanation!

You could just be seeing things. A lot of people smile at someone else as a way to kind of say "hello." I can't count the number of times another woman would smile at me while I was walking down the halls of my college.. but that's all it was... a kind of greeting.

I think that because you want her to be blushing, you kind of see things. But, give it a shot. Next time you notice a girl smiling at you and you think it's because she has interest, act on it. You can't get over your loneliness by not acting on this stuff.
    I don't chase, I replace.

That is certainly I should do next time, just waiting for the next opportunity!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    f-ck Cain, talk about a buzz killer.

This guy sounds like a teenager (right?). Kids that age do little else but look at each other and blush. He's probably spot on.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    f-ck Cain, talk about a buzz killer.

This guy sounds like a teenager (right?). Kids that age do little else but look at each other and blush. He's probably spot on.
    Maybe if you paid more attention around here you wouldn't be so lost. He's 23. And he's a self-proclaimed lonely, shy guy.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    ah still, why try and bring the guy down?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    ah still, why try and bring the guy down?
    Why give him false hope?

All I was trying to do was show him that he won't know whether they were really interested or not unless he talks to them. He can't just assume every girl that smiles is interested... because then when he meets a girl that smiled but turns him down, he's going to be even more shy and reserved than he is right now.

These things happen.

I always have "car flirting" where guys will give me the eye on the motorway. I don't read anything into though..it's just harmless.

I really like car flirting, sometimes I even try and get their number and its so much fun! It would be so romantic if something ever became of it! Wow, anyone ever heard of things like that? Would be nice to know!

Quote Originally Posted by Papsy View Post
    I really like car flirting, sometimes I even try and get their number and its so much fun! It would be so romantic if something ever became of it! Wow, anyone ever heard of things like that? Would be nice to know!
    I think you're a little too big on romance. I don't find anything romantic with car flirting. Getting her number and dating her would be just like any other random encounter, IMO.

How come you don't even get the # of that girl if car flirting is your habit? waaaaaaaaaaaaah!

Too Slow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Im not trying to say that i am any good at car flirting, only that I have managed to be in situations where it is going on! I need to work out the next stage from there, is it a hand gesture like a phone, trying to tell the girl that i want her number?

There's nothing wrong with enjoying some female attention even if it is car flirting. I don't know if it's that great of a way to get someone's number though, but I live in the city and don't drive so I have no idea what the protocol is for this!

You might do better in a place like a coffee shop where you can exchange smiles and then actually have a conversation before you ask for her number?

Random encounters seem to be the hardest way to meet people in general. I don't know of many people who have even met this way, although it does happen. There are alot of freaky people out there so women in general tend to be guarded about strangers coming up to us out of the blue.

You might do better by joining some kind of community organization or club or even volunteering somewhere. You could do charity work and meet women at the same time. Kill two birds with one stone

I am looking to join something where I can have more females involved! Car flirting is fun though!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Explanation?

For what?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast