+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Ex Girlfriend Part 2

Ex Girlfriend Part 2

Theres this guy that I met through one of my best friends & he's her cousin. She knows he's a decent guy and that...so she hooked us up and he was being so sweet & caring towards me. He began the usual talks of ''baby'' and ''my princess'' etc...He introduced me 2 hiis whole fam && that

Everything was amazing and we really connected on so many levels & he was so different to so many other guys...

But then his ex showed up. She kept calling and texting him and eventually went to see him in revealing clothes & began seducing him. He told me he wants me & I should trust him. Because I wanted to be the respectable & good girlfriend to him, everytime she'd go to his house I never asked him twice so matter how much it bugged me & I tried 2 trust him

But then he told me he needs ''space'' 2 ''clear hiis head''. I couldn't work out if he wanted me to completely go away but he kept telling me to call him so I did.

He told me
    1) she's making him miss her 2)she looked sexy 3) he misses her ''a little''

But now we haven't spoken in 4days and I'm shocked & worried because I know if it wasn't for her, we'd be together cause I know he liked me alot. I don't know if I should wait for him to come back &give him another chance without her, or if I should leave him alone

I really really miss him because I was very slowly falling for him

Part Two
    So...i haven't spoken to him since saturday and it's thursday. I don't know...apparently I'm going to see him on Sunday, so what am I going to do? Should I let him explain if he wants to? Should I just ignore him? Should I try talking to him? I don't know...

ee yeah i have a bad feeling about this, and my intuition sucks lol but i've seen dudes like this, they are all nice and stuff to your face, but that other girl gets jealous cuz she sees other girls like him, so she ratchets it up a notch and tries to take him back, and now he's waffling, because he respects you and likes you but this girl is prolly jus giving it to him with little to no effort, since they WERE already together, so its not hard to keep hanging out since they are prolly used to each other.

On sunday, you have to let him know you are definitely concerned about this other chick. He should respect you and play the game fair. if he can't do that, forget him and get with a real dood who will respect your time, energy, and affection.

I have no doubt that he DOES like you. But like i said, the other girl is just giving him the business, and he needs to deal with that before yall can have a REAL relationship.
    When I had a girlfriend, and before I decided to live the single life, I learned a thing or two about keeping the peace. This book helped.

[URL="http://www.itshelpful.com/makingup"]The Magic of Making Up[/URL]