+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I give up?

Should I give up?

So I met this one girl a year ago. Had her number but just recently decided to call her again cause I saw her recently. We went on a date. I think things went alright. Not overly well. Not horrible. We barely have talked since then but im really feeling this girl. Shes gorgeous and im liking her personality and the way she thinks. I was wondering what was happening so i talked to her friend. She said shes been talking to her ex and she really likes him and they problably will get together. Should I give up? Should I talk to her normally and see what? Or should I still try to get with her? Thanks

You can try asking her to go out once more and see where it goes. However, if she's decided she wants her ex back and he wants her too, then there's no space for you in that picture, sorry Ese.

Dude its one date. Just breath. CHILL. and Call her up and set up another one! This time go do something fun, like go carts, or bowling, or mini golf, Something with some action and a chance for you to be fun and show your romantic side, or your competitive side, or just a different side of YOUR PERSONALITY. so take her with you to do something you really like to do!

If she was REALLY serious about this other dood, she wouldn't have gone out with you. Period. so don't worry about what the next man is doing. Just be the best you around her and let her choose up on tha PIMPIN! lol gluck!
    When I had a girlfriend, and before I decided to live the single life, I learned a thing or two about keeping the peace. This book helped.

[URL="http://www.itshelpful.com/makingup"]The Magic of Making Up[/URL]

Ask her for a date again. This time you have to be very romantic and let her feel that its a very special date. Do anything to make her happy. Then tell her what you really feel for her. Anyways, nothing will be lost if you tell her. Atleast you've express your feelings towards her.

Just give your best and be sincere also in telling.