+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: How should I feel?

How should I feel?

Okay, was set up on a blind date with a woman about my age. She's single (never married) and lives with relatives--takes care of sick family members. There was almost an immediate attraction and we ended up doing some pretty heavy petting on Date #1 and more of the same on Date #2. No sex as of yet.

We've both been abstinent for years, so I'd guess that it is natural that we seek human touch. She's a very intelligent woman and very nice. Is fact that we went down that path quickly a function of basic human need or does it mean that we're both just a couple of immature sex fiends? I

think I assume that things should progress a certain way, but I think that the fact they don't follow a prescribed course doesn't mean that things are doomed, right? I get confused when my dick gets involved

Wear rubber underwear and pack it with ice packs. That will keep your dick out of it for a while.

Just because you guys were petting early on doesn't mean it's doomed. But, it doesn't mean it will work. It really depends...just see how things go.

Considering how long you've been abstinent, I think you should feel very pleased indeed. You aren't 15 anymore; why worry about formalities?

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Okay, was set up on a blind date with a woman about my age. She's single (never married) and lives with relatives--takes care of sick family members. There was almost an immediate attraction and we ended up doing some pretty heavy petting on Date #1 and more of the same on Date #2. No sex as of yet.

We've both been abstinent for years, so I'd guess that it is natural that we seek human touch. She's a very intelligent woman and very nice. Is fact that we went down that path quickly a function of basic human need or does it mean that we're both just a couple of immature sex fiends?

I think I assume that things should progress a certain way, but I think that the fact they don't follow a prescribed course doesn't mean that things are doomed, right? I get confused when my dick gets involved
    Let's see: attractive, intelligent, loyal to family, not slutty but not frigid either?

Oh my, has Cam finally found his soulmate?

Don't dive off the emotional deep end YET, its too soon. But have fun responsibly, Cam. You are both mature adults, so whyever not?
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

cam, it's time you let yourself go. you can't live in the past anymore. it's time to live for you. you only live once and your life is too short to dwell on a painful moment in your past.

go with it!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

How should you feel - HAPPY and considering your absintence - a little horny!

Don't over analyse..have fun and wear a condom

You should feel used- she just wants you for your tumescent man treats.

Of course not, CAM. Jeeze. You should feel the way you already feel- cautiously optimistic and likely to burst. You aren't actually doomed, you know, CAM dear.
    Spammer Spanker

Feel good that you're gettin' some...bow chicka bow!

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    this seems "emotionlay risky" protect your heart. no but she sounds like a stroke carer/slut. the best kind.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    thank my post or i wont go any further

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    thank my post or i wont go any further
    ^^^ hahahahahahah!!!! (sorry cam) thanks-whore!

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    You should feel used- she just wants you for your tumescent man treats.

Of course not, CAM. Jeeze. You should feel the way you already feel- cautiously optimistic and likely to burst. You aren't actually doomed, you know, CAM dear.
    I certainly was ready to burst during that first petting session. Wow, to touch female skin again, to kiss a woman's lips. I hadn't forgotten what to do, but it sure felt good doing it again. It was pretty obvious that she felt similar--it had been a long time for her, too--years.

So, the word "tumescent" makes its debut on LF, eh? Amazing descriptive power, Giga, and it accurately describes the physical manifestations.

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Feel good that you're gettin' some...bow chicka bow!
    For some reason, this reminds me of a line in the movie "Can't But Me Love" (1987), when the teenage character Ronnie Miller finally touches a woman's breast and goes home to check his diary or calendar and says:

"Seventeen years, three months and Five days. That's a long time to wait for some tit."

Well, it hasn't been 17 years; but I think that 6 years and 3 months was long enough.

Quote Originally Posted by CAM View Post
    Well, it hasn't been 17 years; but I think that 6 years and 3 months was long enough.
    Whoah! Wow! May I know your age?

Older. What's your age? Curiously

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast