+ Follow This Topic

Thread: my true story, my true Diamond necklace

Smile my true story, my true Diamond necklace

Life is full of miracles, sometimes something amazing will happen to you. Today, I’d like to share one of my amazing exerience with you.

One day, I started up my computer and surfing the net just like before.I accidentally clicked an link envybrush.com which sell brand name makeup brushes just like mac, chanel

So I just registered an account from that websiteand placed an order. I think most people had this kind of experence maybe. But the things hapened mabe not everyone.

After I placed that oder, I contact their on-line service just for fun.
    “May I help you?”
    “Yes”
    “Do you have any queations about our website?”
    “Yes,may I have your name please?”
    “Yes, my name is WangLei”
    I was very suprise when I see this name.
    “You are not American?”
    “I am from China.”
    “Really? I supposed you were from American.
    “We are an Chinese company;but we do business all over the world ,and most of our customers are from American and Canada”

We chat a lot that day. From that talking, I Know he is a Chinese boy just
    guaduate from college, and he is very interesting in American . We exchanged our MSN address that day.After that we often contact each other through the internet.Envertually, we became very good friends.

One day after we know each other for about one month, he asked me” why don’t you come to China? So we can meet each other.

I never been to China before, and I even never think of it.But I just decided to go without any special reasons. And we make an appointment to meet at Beijing.

When the first time I met him in airport. I was totally shocked. He was so handsome, just like Prince Charming; I promise he is the most handsome. man I ever met. But through this talking, he appears more modern than I expected. He told me he is mixed blood people the frist time.His mother is from Russia. And his father is one of China's richest people who do coal business.

I really had a great time with him in Beijing. He has so many houses and B-Bugatti,Porsche.He said that he worked at the company only for prove that he can go without his father. He tooke me to many famous sights of Beijing,such as the Great Wall and the Forbidden City.

After one day’s tourism,both of us were very tired. We went to the room we booked before in a hotel. Where I have prepared a Candlelight Dinner.During the dinner, He can’t help stareing at my eyes. Altrough also I am a not a pretty gril, and a little fat.

He said to me“I will remember this night during my whole life to meet you.You are the most beautiful girl I ever met.” I was moved by his words, and to be honest, I really loved him at that moment. And I couldn’t help to kiss him, That night, we made love in that quiet and beautiful hotel in the suburb of Beijng.

No cheating,without responsibility. It has become one of the happiest memories in my life.
    At the airport where I was leaving to USA, He presented me a diamond necklace. I am keeping it and will keep it forever.

After that for some reason, we never get in touch with each other again. But I will never forget him, and I still have a kind of special feelings about China.

This is my experience and my story.

em,we are so similar to some extent.
    1.i'm chinese too
    2.i signed up on a website and chatted for 1 yr before we set up our relationship.
    3.we almost did everything at our first meet,but he didn't get into me,coz i still wanted to be a virgin.

actually, we have met only one time. i'm not sure when we gona meet again or maybe never like your case.

i would like to be your friend=) we would have common topics,my SKYPE elsa_20 china shanghai,pudong
    Last edited by elsa20; 18-08-08 at 06:26 PM. Reason: spelling mistakes

lovely story...I can see that being a book title
    - Even When Im A Mess I Still Put On My Vest With A S On My Chest Oh Yes Im A Superman -