+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ****ass runny noses

anachronistic Guest

****ass runny noses

i keep getting runny noses on and off. no idea what it is. i used to have allergies, but i'm beginning to doubt that's the problem. the weather has been pretty consistent for a while.

any chance it might be because i don't get outside as much as i used to?

Sounds like allergies to me. I became allergic to my cat out of the blue a few years ago. I had a runny nose, sneezing, and coughing for a long time before I isolated the problem. Then kitty had to go bye-bye and live with my mom. Once he was gone, the symptoms went away.

Can you get re-tested for allergies?

anachronistic Guest
    scratch tests are a bitch.... well i won't be able to get one any time soon; no health insurance right now. maybe i need to dust and clean my room.

anachronistic Guest
    my nose wasn't really runny until i got into the shower. of course, like all guys do, after pissing in the shower, i like to blow my snot rockets out and hock up a nice big loogy, and rub the crust out of my eyes (and leave it all for the rest of my enchanting, wonderful family) maybe i irritated my sinuses or something?

and i just ate a lovely corndog breakfast, with a tall glass of apple juice... and now i don't have a runny nose anymore. what the FCUK!!!
    Last edited by anachronistic; 17-08-08 at 10:57 PM.

anachronistic Guest
    and why the **** does it seem like one nostril is always more plugged than the other?

and how come when i sneeze it makes my LEGS hurt? i am sneezing pretty hard.

anachronistic Guest
    if your balls were attached to your forehead, would you sneeze jizzum?

You are just a tender baby, no worries.
    Don't expect anything.

anachronistic Guest
    i'm not worried about anything, it's pissing me off. i feel like ripping my nose off. for that comment, it might make me feel better if i ripped yours off.

Stop complaining...try running hours in the cold. Now that's a bitch.

Dusting, cleaning, and vacuuming is a good idea. Also check for mold anywhere in your place and get rid of it. Lastly maybe you can invest in a cheap hepa air filter for your room?

You can get small one room ones for pretty cheap. I got mine at our favorite place, walmart. I love it though, I can breathe better and my room just smells cleaner.

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    Stop complaining...try running hours in the cold. Now that's a bitch.

Dusting, cleaning, and vacuuming is a good idea. Also check for mold anywhere in your place and get rid of it. Lastly maybe you can invest in a cheap hepa air filter for your room?

You can get small one room ones for pretty cheap. I got mine at our favorite place, walmart. I love it though, I can breathe better and my room just smells cleaner.
    You know what's worse than running in the cold? I'll tell you: bailing hay when you have hayfever. Wayyyy worse.

I dunno if I would really need an air filter. I always have the window open and both fans on.

I always feel better after I eat something.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    I dunno if I would really need an air filter. I always have the window open and both fans on.
    Windows open means allergens from outside get in. Fans blow around dust.

Start by cleaning up your room. Dust, clean, and vacuum last.