+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: HELP i'm afraid to be nude.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    We can have cam sex if you want to loosen up a little I think perky breasts are sexy.

I wish there was no such thing as clothing.
    I love how horniness abounds on LF. It cracks me up.

Quote Originally Posted by cc88 View Post
    I avoid having sex with my bf,with fear that he will break up with me because of my AA cup. I'm 20 years old and thin but not skinny.
    If the guy loves you so much, he'll accept you for what you are!
    don't be afraid, try to be sexy. Also, try to have a small fats. Boys like that.

Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Men will be more interested in a sexy, confident "7" than a cold, stilted "10".

So, learn to be sexy. This has nothing to do w/your breasts. Its to do w/your posture, your demeanor & confidence.

[url]http://www.wikihow.com/Look-Sexy[/url]
    That was a very helpful post, I think everyone should read it, because that is how I feel now and it helps me a lot around others.

P.S. Like it says, we all have our positives and negatives, it's how we deal to minimize our negatives
    or show that it doesn't bother us as much as people think that will show greatly onto others.
    As for me, I know that I can't look like everyone else and I'm fine with that because it makes me unique and who I am.
    So I'm not muscular and have some fat that I need to shed, but I can still be fairly athletic and enjoy the
    activities that others do and still keep up my confidence from what I have to offer to others.
    If someone says that I can't do something, I'll try my best to see If I can accomplish
    what I wouldn't bother to try myself without hesitation.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

the past few girls i've pursued didn't have very big boobage

Quote Originally Posted by elsa20 View Post
    em,Asparagoose
    don't you think it's a little ridiculous and embarassing to find that the man's breasts are bigger than hers if he's a fat guy or model tyle boy? and AA cup is really nothing ,particularly when she's lying. i can understand such concerns.it bothers many Asian girls.
    You insensitive jerk. Don't you have any consideration for the poster's feelings? How can you go on and say something like that, especially when it's not even true. You must be a very miserable person, finding pleasure in making others feel bad about themselves.

In case you're just some Asian girl who feels insecure about the size of her breasts, then the same applies. Look at all the white guy and Asian girl couples. Big boobs is an exaggerated joke between guys. It's something funny to laugh at and point to so you can feel like one of the guys. They look great, but if a girl had other things going for her they really wouldn't matter. If breasts were that much of a big deal, you would see a lot more men with much heavier women and not the other way around.

Actually I think that if I was a girl I'd prefer small breasts. They seem to be pretty annoying and not good for much, especially when doing sports.

I'd rather have a girlfriend with a flatter chest than a huge chest. Pretty much every single guy on here has said they'd rather prefer a smaller chest women over a larger chested one. Media is the cause of all this. Don't let this come inbetween your confidence and relationship. Clearly it already is because you're not feeling comfortable having sex with him. This WILL cause problems. Not the fact that you have a small chest, but the fact that it's ruining your self-esteem.

Next time you're nude, take it off and strut it like you're a million bucks. Trust me, he will be sooo turned on. You will be surprised. I can't say it enough times, but confidence confidence confidence!!! It's a major turn on. Looks are important as well, but confidence is such a huge turn on. There's nothing like a girl who feels comfortable in her own skin and isn't afraid to be sexy. Force yourself next time you do get nude in front of him to be sexy, take it off, throw yourself on top of him, walk around like you're still wearing clothes. Trust me...he will be begging.

Quote Originally Posted by Asparagoose View Post
    You insensitive jerk. Don't you have any consideration for the poster's feelings? How can you go on and say something like that, especially when it's not even true. You must be a very miserable person, finding pleasure in making others feel bad about themselves.

In case you're just some Asian girl who feels insecure about the size of her breasts, then the same applies. Look at all the white guy and Asian girl couples. Big boobs is an exaggerated joke between guys. It's something funny to laugh at and point to so you can feel like one of the guys. They look great, but if a girl had other things going for her they really wouldn't matter. If breasts were that much of a big deal, you would see a lot more men with much heavier women and not the other way around.
    well,i didn't mean to be mean.sorry. but i want to tell you a truth that i have the same problem as the poster does. i would rather to say i were talking about myself or the girls like me, so i 100 percent understand and feel the same way. i am absolutly NOT a mean girl.well, do you know what i'm saying?

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Actually I think that if I was a girl I'd prefer small breasts. They seem to be pretty annoying and not good for much, especially when doing sports.
    Mine are pretty proportionate and I've been happy with them for years, but given my preference, I would have chosen somewhat smaller (B cups). Big breasts are fine when you are in your teens and 20s, but they ALL fall (normal part of aging), and when they do, they aren't pretty, and the bigger they are, the longer they become.

I've always been more of an ass guy. A nice, tight, round ass. Not those black girl asses, but...

I like boobs, but I don't like big ones. AAs are out my liking range as I really do like to suck, feel, massage them.. but I don't like DD.. I prefer C.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I'm more about a pretty face than big tits or a big ass. Anyways he should already know what to expect by just seeing you in clothes. It's pretty obvious for us guys to tell breast size.

This post would have to be from all the guys out there... we don't care about the size of breasts. We care about the person. Boobs are just a added bonus.

The kind of boobs I like are the ones that sit nicely in your hand. My gf's boobs are only a Bcup and there just the right size for me. If he likes you for you then he won't care about your boobs.
    Last edited by Mr Wigglz; 25-08-08 at 08:55 PM.
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wigglz View Post
    This post would have to be from all the guys out there... we don't care about the size of breasts. We care about the person. Boobs are just a added bonus.

The kind of boobs I like are the ones that sit nicely in your hand. My gf's boobs are only a Bcup and there just the right size for me. If he likes you for you then he won't care about your boobs.
    wow.good speech.

hey,you are a fake devil

Quote Originally Posted by elsa20 View Post
    hey,you are a fake devil
    I try to be evil yet I'm helpful. I multitask I guess lol
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wigglz View Post
    I try to be evil yet I'm helpful. I multitask I guess lol
    Emoes can't be evil.