+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: I love him so much it makes me sick.

Quote Originally Posted by itmeansnothing View Post
    LOL just looked at your profile LMAO at how many posts you've posted, god and 'I'M' the one with no life, loser!
    Yeah, I average less than 6 posts per day.

My life is a waste. Woe is me.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Alright, little Ms. Nothing, this is how it is:

First of all, there have been so many guys and girls like you that have come through here during my 3 years registered on this forum, I can't even count. Thus my tired attitude with your little situation.

"You don't even know us."

Well, no f*cking duh.

I don't need to know you, because humans are fortunately, very predictable creatures. After a while, you start to see patterns.

But down to business, why your on-line romance will not work.

- The age difference. You may hate to hear it, but yes, age matters, especially when you're talking about two different people in two very different times in their lives. At 16, assuming you're like the majority of 16 year olds, you're in school. Which means you have 1-2 more years of highschool. That's at least another year that neither of you can fully invest in each other because of all the shit that comes with being in school. Also, are you considering college? Even if you're only going for an associates degree that's another 2 years. That's 3-4 years before you're even free to move where you want and do what you wanna do. Do you think this guy is really gonna wait that freakin' long for you? I'm telling you, he's bored with chatting on-line, now? He's definitely gonna be bored within the first year. Not to mention people usually change a lot between the ages of 18 and 24, more so if they're in school.

On top of that, he's 21, he can go out and drink, he is either in college, or has a full time job, other friends that are his age. If he's not in school, and he doesn't have a job and is living with his parents? I'm not going to get into that, but I'm just gonna hope he's a reasonably productive person. It's embarrassing for a 21 to bring his jail bait girlfriend around his friends. Assuming he has any. They'll constantly bust his balls for his young catch. Which may mean he won't wanna bring you around his buddies.

But who cares? You only need each other!

Wrong. Wrong. Wrong.

Couples who don't take a break from each other from time to time are likely to send their relationship in a hole. It's too much pressure for one person to provide everything for another person. "We love each other, we do everything together!" Maybe in the beginning, but eventually people get bored, and resent their partner, even if they still feel like they love them. People get caught in this fairytale of "soul mates". Don't get caught up in the hype. You say you're spending 12 hours talking to him? That screams boredom and insecurity. And you seem the clingy type, you'll send him running in no time.

- Living together. You can't do that, though, can you? Because you'll be living with your parents for probably another year or two. You can't move out, you don't have a job to fully support yourself, do you even have a car? He'd spend the first few years coddling your young ass around because you're not even independent yet. You're not, so don't try to tell me about your trip with your friends to the beach. Who pays your bills? Your insurance? Who makes all the decisions in your house? Who bought that computer you're on?

- Parents. So you're parents like him? They gonna like him when he's slippin' his hand up your shirt? Maybe your skirt? They gonna mind when he has you visit him 3 hours away without supervision? He's not a perv! He wouldn't do that! Ugh, get real. He's not different from the other guys. But shit, you wouldn't know that would you? You haven't even met the dude.

- Honeymoon phase. You are in what we call, the "honeymoon" phase. Everything is dandy, everything is perfect. You agree on so much. He "gets you". There's always something to talk about, he says he'll wait for you. He doesn't pressure you, and you're just gobbling it all up. Well guess what? It doesn't last. Unless you guys can take this relationship to another level within a year or so? That little virtual flame you got going is gonna die. Once again, this is hindered by your schooling. And may be limited by his frequency of visits.

Wow. There's so much, it's not even funny. That's not even the tip of the ice berg. There's so many factors into the downfall of relationships, but I don't think I even need to go there. The factors in yours are the difference in age (and more importantly, different places in life), difference in location (gas is pretty high), and the fact it's an on-line relationship that has yet to manifest itself in real life. Believe it or not, people tend to be different than their virtual selves.

But like I said.

Go make your mistakes, you deserve to.

I'm english so that trashes everything you've just said, I've left school, and all that is just aload of bullshit, I'm not like everyone else, believe me I would type more but I'm chatting to him.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm english so that trashes everything you've just said, I've left school, and all that is just aload of bullshit, I'm not like everyone else, believe me I would type more but I'm chatting to him.
    Well in that case.

Keep us updated.

I can't wait to hear about the wedding.

Oh believe me, when I have time if I can find you I'll give you a proper reply to your famous essay

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Oh believe me, when I have time if I can find you I'll give you a proper reply to your famous essay
    Oh, don't flatter me.

I just whipped that up while I waited for my girlfriend's laundry to get done.

And yeah I might just invite you to the wedding, in England : )

Eww... a 21 year old pretend-dating a 15 year old? That's like a 15 year old "dating" a 10 year old. Yuck. He sounds like he is either really creepy or really immature. YOU, on the other hand, sound like a typical know-it-all 15 year old.

I'm 16 you idiot

Oops. You sound younger.

Ha-ha very funny..
    erm not, seriously get a ****ing grip you silly ****ing cow. You have no idea what you're talking about.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This thread is a gem, don't delete it!

OP, you came here to post in a forum. So you obviously wanted some kind of response. If you just wanted to rant, you could write in your diary or something.

What did you expect people to say?

I love how when people run out of arguments, they attack the amount of times you post on the forum. As if how they're spending their free time is so much better. Especially when it's chatting with a creepy older man.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    hahahahaha go itmeansnothing go!

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast