+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I love him so much it makes me sick.

I love him so much it makes me sick.

Ok, well I'm 16.. met a guy on MSN 7 months ago who's 21 I actually feel like such a loser for doing this but I really need to get it off my chest. we've been speaking non stop ever since, you may think I'm deluded but I'm actually in love with him he doesn't even care what I look like and never asks me on cam or asks for piks, we may not know eachother but it feels so real, he's all I think about, my whole life literally revolves around him and I honestly don't know what I'm gonna do when I lose him. About 4 months ago we confessed our feelings for eachother, we can literally speak all night about anything and lately I've been getting paranoid and fcked in the head that he'll find someone better than me and these thoughts are getting the better of me, I told him how I felt about that like a week back and he put my mind at rest and told me he thinks he loves me but he's not the luvy duvy type which is just one of the things I love about him I think he's the most amazing guy on earth and theres noone else like him, he's not like other guys and isn't girl obsessed or a pervert and is really cleanminded. sometimes I think it might of been easier if I never met him because then I would never of known what I'm missing out on and I'll always know, he's the only one who actually knows me and when I think of life without him it makes me wanna die, theres just no life without him.. anyways this week particulary it's like he's lost interest and always says how bored he is whilst speaking to me and it's getting me really down and I really don't want him to go off me which I'm really worried about because it'd kill me.. well theres loads more I could write but I really don't wanna write too much.. (don't patronize me about my age please) xx
    Last edited by itmeansnothing; 18-08-08 at 09:41 AM.

Well, you are too young for him.

Anyways, this isn't going to work. How far away does he live? Is there any chance you'd even meet?

Is it hard for you to meet people where you live?
    I don't chase, I replace.

He lives a 3 hour drive away but is moving like half hour away cos of family, and we are meeting in like 2 months but I dunno if we'll still be speaking then, hows it not gonna work?

Quote Originally Posted by itmeansnothing View Post
    He lives a 3 hour drive away but is moving like half hour away cos of family, and we are meeting in like 2 months but I dunno if we'll still be speaking then, hows it not gonna work?
    Well, first of all, he's 21. He's too old for you.

Secondly, distance is difficult. He's already showing signs of losing interest. He's getting bored. You know why? Because you both talk way too much. The novelty is wearing off. Your life shouldn't revolve around him. You haven't even met him and you think that your life will end if you both stop talking?

Come on.

Do you have a hard time meeting people where you live?

It was only last week he said he thinks he loves me, and he's moving near me and we have a bond

and **** off is he too old for me

oh and for your information theres no other guy like him, hes one in a million

and **** off is he too old for me
    That comment right there shows your age.

If you want advice, stop bitching and moaning when someone gives it to you.

You've never met him, you've never seen what he looks like... have you even spoken to him on the phone? You're desperate and it's pretty damn pathetic.

You keep refusing to answer my question about whether or not you have a hard time meeting people where you live. It leads me to believe you're an outcast, someone that no one wants to be friends with and no guys want to touch. It's probably a good thing you met this guy online because had you met him in person, he'd have probably ran away too.

oh and for your information theres no other guy like him, hes one in a million
    You're definitely the only person that's ever said that about the person they are interested in.

Errr yeah I have spoke to him on the phone and you know nothing about this. And all the guys round here are all the same, sex obsessed weirdos, he's different and thats why I like him. He feels exactly the same about me, I'm not desperate.

Errr yeah I have spoke to him on the phone and you know nothing about this. And all the guys round here are all the same, sex obsessed weirdos, he's different and thats why I like him. He feels exactly the same about me, I'm not desperate.
    Yeah, yeah.

Good luck.

Hopefully you'll learn from this experience.

How do your parents feel about this friendship?

My parents know about him and they know he makes me happy so they're all for it

my mum thinks hes great : )

Well, good luck. I still don't think it's going to work though... he's ALREADY showing that he's bored.

Does he go to college? Does he work? How often do you both talk every day?

Regardless, he shouldn't be your whole life. Your world shouldn't revolve around him. It's unhealthy. And it's going to put an insane amount of stress on him.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    They're just coddling you.

Here's the cold hard truth.

It won't work out.

Be cool, stay in school.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast