+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Selfish or no??

anachronistic Guest
    with all the germs already existing in mouths, you're afraid that you might taste a little semen? get real.

IndiReloaded is offline Yawning
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    IndiReloaded says:

"If you are willing to cum in a girls mouth and you kiss her (not necessarily at the same time), you should be willing to snowball it. If you aren't you're a hypocrite."

sorry, but your reasoning doesn't make sense. It would be like saying "if you are willing to eat off a plate after it has been washed, then you should be willing to eat off a dirty one. If you don't, then you're a hypocrite." There's still residue leftover right after you cum in a girl's mouth unless she washed it.
    Oh, okay Neo. My bad.

If you are willing to cum in your GFs mouth, then you should be willing to cum in a clean cup & use it as mouthwash.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    with all the germs already existing in mouths, you're afraid that you might taste a little semen? get real.
    Are you talking about me, or Neo? I told you, I don't mind. Its just not interesting to me. I've cut open dead human bodies. Not much bothers me gross-wise.
    Second thoughts can generally be amended with judicious action; injudicious actions can seldom be recovered with second thoughts.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    hahahahahhahahaha!

Gribble says:

"Semen is slimy and disgusting and I want it nowhere near my mouth. It has nothing to do with homosexuality. There. I said it. Sue me. Or don't ever go down on me. I still have a hand. I don't need your stupid mouths."

what comes out of a vagina is slimy and disgusting yet I'm willing to bet you wouldn't hesitate to go down on a girl. So why is it okay for you to taste one but not the other?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by IndiReloaded View Post
    Are you talking about me, or Neo? I told you, I don't mind. Its just not interesting to me. I've cut open dead human bodies. Not much bothers me gross-wise.
    i'm referring to the male part of the situation.

anachronistic says:

"with all the germs already existing in mouths, you're afraid that you might taste a little semen? get real."

I'm not worried about germs b/c I regularly wash my mouth and the lysozymes in saliva naturally kill bacteria. Swapping spit with someone who just took a load in their mouth is different. I would hope you understand this. Just b/c you're fine with tasting cum doesn't make you normal and everyone else weird.

IndiReloaded says:

"If you are willing to cum in your GFs mouth, then you should be willing to cum in a clean cup & use it as mouthwash."

have you seen Tropic Thunder yet? I heard it's really funny.

anachronistic Guest
    the funny thing, is it's all psychological. hehehehe

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    anachronistic says:

"with all the germs already existing in mouths, you're afraid that you might taste a little semen? get real."

I'm not worried about germs b/c I regularly wash my mouth and the lysozymes in saliva naturally kill bacteria. Swapping spit with someone who just took a load in their mouth is different. I would hope you understand this. Just b/c you're fine with tasting cum doesn't make you normal and everyone else weird.
    Theres no difference, neo unless you don't french kiss.

If you french kiss and you drink cum from the cup you might as well swap cum spit. Nope, sorry, my hypocrite post stands.
    --Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

anachronistic Guest
    hahaha, why would you even put your penis in someone's mouth when they have a vagina?

IndiReloaded says:

"Theres no difference, neo unless you don't french kiss."

someone didn't read this thread.

I don't have a problem with kissing a girl on the lips after I came in her mouth, but it's normal for a guy to not want to French kiss her.

anachronistic says:

"hahaha, why would you even put your penis in someone's mouth when they have a vagina?"

ha ha ha, you must never have been with a girl who knows how to suck dick. It's okay. You're still young, grasshopper.

anachronistic Guest
    anachronistic says:

"hahaha, why would you even put your penis in someone's mouth when they have a vagina?"

ha ha ha, you must never have been with a girl who knows how to suck dick. It's okay. You're still young, grasshopper.
    [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knTXYVwc6k8&feature=related"]YouTube - jet flying overhead[/ame]

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    :sigh:

Neo, it doesnt matter whether you french kiss with or without cum.

If you are willing to drink it from a cup yourself = part 1.

If you french kiss your GF = part 2.

Doing both together will give you the same ingredients, just at the same time.

Or are you seriously trying to say that your GFs mouth enzymes somehow transform it into some more toxic elixir? In which case, WHY WOULD YOU DO IT TO HER & NOT YOURSELF?

I liked the fact you learned about lysozymes tho I suspect amylase is more involved given the sugar content in semen. Did you know that there are studies that suggest that swallowing sperm can decrease your immune system & promote allergy (it induces antibodies).

Anyway I'm retarded for getting into an argument about mouth cum. Do what you like & power to you if you can get your GF to agree. So that is all.

--Cyteen by C.J.Cherryh

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast