+ Follow This Topic

Thread: shall i wait or move on? what do i d, i want her back

shall i wait or move on? what do i d, i want her back

i broke up with my gf few weeks ago ... we were together for 1 and a half year.. everything was fine until few weeks before the brake up... we had a very nice relationship before that ,everyone was jealous from us. we broke up coz of me, i told her coz i got sick of the way she was treating me and not accepting that i have to work and she wanted me all the time next to her and when she had me we did have fun she was just upset.. after the brake up she tried for a week to get me back... now i realize that i love her more than i knew, she was good to me its was just a period of time that i had to stand next to her, she really needed me...and i let her down... now we talk 3 4 times a week. when we talked about us she said that she still loves me but she is not ready for a relationship right now and before she does have a relationship she wants to fix her self first, see how she is and fix land her feet on the ground...but she told me to move on if i want to. coz she might make another relationship with someone else and when i asked her "if i see u with someone else, will that mean that u fixed ur life?" she said "no, maybe ill do it for fun coz i feel that i want to learn something from others and learn new things"
    i dont know what to do , shall i move on or keep waiting ? i want her to be happy ... i want her to be with me coz i love her so much but she kind of dont realize what i have done for her all this time... i lost my friends, i work less, i was there when she needed me..and still am...
    how can i get her back with me ...
    she also goes out all the time with this new friend that she made (girl) and they get drunk... to be honest she look kind of happy ... she rarely calls me and when she does she sounds happy... but when we meet she wants hugs and kisses and sit talk all night, make love and actually whenever we meet is like we kind of are together again.. ofcourse am more sweet to her that she is to me...i dont understand why she is doing this.... pls help i feel that im loosing my self and im trying so hard to keep my head up just to show her that ive changed, she noticed it already, she said it her self...

em,buddy,i think you need to be decisive when it comes to an unpromising relationship.

it sounds like you wanted to break up with her in the first place ,and now you want to get her back! are you sane,honey? make up your mind,and do what you should do to follow your final decision. your present situation will never make you hppay.

be decisive like a man.it's good for you two.

u r right so i decided that i want her.... but i want her in the right way

i dont want her to be with me bcoz she feels sorry for me or bcoz she thinks that she can use me or that bcoz i love her i would like her lil puppy...

ofcourse before she wasnt like that but the way she changes im scared its bad for her... specially her new frinds are no good to her at all... they just keep making her worse...

i tried almost everything..but i dont give up.. i was thinking that maybe if i try to get her jealous, this might help her understand and show her feeling?
    what do u think?

um,you can give it a try to make her jealous but don't do it overly, but are you sure you can get the previous her back? have a deep talk with her. according to your statement,it sounds like she is immature,coz she is not careful in picking friends. i think you need to pull her out of her circle,if you really love her. people sometimes just do not realize what they are doing and consequences. um,you seem to be nice guy =)

well i started a game coz its really not my type dating or goin out with someone and loving and caring someone else... i made up this girl that she is a great girl and am really looking forward on doin somethin with her... everybody thinks she exist but she doesnt, there is this guy left that am sure if he hears about this "girl" he is going to tell her straight away.. i just want it to look as normal as it can be... hopefully sooner or later ill know how she feels about me coz all i want is her being fine and happy, if she is then i want nothing else.. am really bad on playing these kind of games so just wish me good luck....

u know people sometimes dont reallize what they have until they loose it...if this is what she wants then she can have it...

am trying to be as nice as i can, thnx anw sweety

if u got any advise to give me..ANYTHING ill be more than glad
    i like getting better as a person all the time

Quote Originally Posted by peazz View Post
    well i started a game coz its really not my type dating or goin out with someone and loving and caring someone else... i made up this girl that she is a great girl and am really looking forward on doin somethin with her... everybody thinks she exist but she doesnt, there is this guy left that am sure if he hears about this "girl" he is going to tell her straight away.. i just want it to look as normal as it can be... hopefully sooner or later ill know how she feels about me coz all i want is her being fine and happy, if she is then i want nothing else.. am really bad on playing these kind of games so just wish me good luck....

u know people sometimes dont reallize what they have until they loose it...if this is what she wants then she can have it...

am trying to be as nice as i can, thnx anw sweety

if u got any advise to give me..ANYTHING ill be more than glad
    i like getting better as a person all the time
    er, sounds like you've decied to let her go,do you?

ursh, it's a little negative to let her go like that. all right, hope she will realize her feelings towards you, good luck,man. i hope i would one day come across a guy who would tell me 'all i want is your being fine and happy, if you are ,then i want nothing else..' i gonna go tears .i've never met someone like this. wu~

well am not letting her go..im just letting her be what she to be.. and do what she wants to do...

thank god am very patiens so ill wait but at the same time ill be ok too... if its meant to be then we will be together someday.....

one day a guy will to u and tell u the exact thing if he feels it ... maybe tell u more but when it comes dont loose the chance, specially when u know he means it and he proved it to u many times....

There's no such thing as "meant to be." Fate and destiny doesn't exist. Neither does the term "soul mate."

For a relationship to work, both people have to be willing to work on the relationship and work through the problems.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Let her be. Go with her decisions whatever it is. But be more showy of your feelings for her. Let her feel that you loved her, cared for her and you want to be with her again.

well it depends what u call destiny and faith ... 2 people they could be able to agree with each other and communicate properly, must have something in common... if they have something in common and they know how to communicate with each other then they r meant to be together... i believe

thats what im doing... but if im more showy with my feeling for her, then i think she wouldnt feel the diferense..what do u think?

i am showing her my feeling ofcourse, not all the time but with some things that i do, like when she calls me am talking to her as a very close friend, am there when she needs something...

i dunno if i should say this but last night she called me and she was drunk... i knew she would go clubing anw... she called me and wanted me to go at her place and when i asked her why she wants me to go there she was like i dunno i feel like.... and she wouldnt tell me what...

i really felt bad for not going but she changed her mind in like seconds... i felt that she needed me

today she didnt call me yet... whats this suppose to mean????