+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: In love with photo model

I honestly think you should get some therapy. You are really sounding scary. If I were her, I'd get a restraining order.

Find a normal girl and be happy already.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    who doesn't have a dream girl that he wants to date?? especially a pin up girl.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

A dream girl is fine. But the OP is going a koo koo over her. He said she was "locked inside his head".

... , alright, no amount of forum help is going to fix this situation or make the OP see things clearly. This needs some serious professional intervention before someone gets hurt.

To the OP:
    you're not in love. You are obsessed, you are a fanatic. People who are in love do not display such obsession.

Now, I may be right or wrong, but from the sound of it, you live a very lonely life. You've suffered a tragedy, you live on your own, you study, and probably don't have many friends or close people.

Have you ever truly had closure or moved on from your parents' death? How close were you to them? Have you ever had other serious relationships with women, or friends?

Now, the situation of your life has made you very emotionally vulnerable, especially if you're unable to recognise this and deal with it, and/or if you don't have a good social support network. People bounce off and move on from huge blows like you've had, but not everyone has the same social and emotional resources.

So, back to this girl... as I said, you're emotionally vulnerable, you're alone. You see this stunning girl and read up a bit about her. You like what you see, you like what you read, and your mind fills in the rest of its own accord. You may not be aware of this, you may genuinely think that you have a good and accurate depiction of her. And of course, you're mind will fill in the blanks with the very things you WANT to see and hear.

So now this girl may have become something that can fill in what you're missing in your life. Of course, her being so attractive plays a huge part. You let her consume your life because there nothing else worthy of consuming it. You become dependent on her.

You need to come to terms with your past and with your life now. How do you think you can do that? I want you to tell me what you have right now, not what you need.

And please, don't send anymore emails to this girl.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12