+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: what matters in a relationship? DISCUSSION

what matters in a relationship? DISCUSSION

hey,everyone,just out of curiosity.i'm wondering what quailties matter in a true relationship, and which one comes first.

mine would be(start from the most crucial): personality/commen things -wealth - good body shape(i perfer a man's chest and arms)/sexual drive - face

add whatever to the list if necessary.and guys/girls,can you make them in order that chest,waist,hips,legs,etc or you have foot/x/y fetish ,tell us if you don't mind

anachronistic Guest
    Attractiveness is of the smallest importance for me when it comes to relationships. In a relationship I am looking primarily for trust, reciprocation, shit like that. The person... all I ask is that they are intelligent, and have a friendly personality. I really do not like listing things that I do/don't like, because I am a very accepting and welcoming person, and I will deal with something that I do not like, depending on their other characteristics. When it comes to looks, all I really care about, is that the girl is healthy. Not fat, not skinny, a little bit of muscle (I like strong women), some curves here and there. I don't care what size her boobs are, as long as they aren't too big or she is not flat chested, and doesn't have implants. Hair I don't care as long as it's natural, and at least has hair... and a cute face without wearing makeup.

Emm, other than that, they'd have to be pretty adventurous and like some of the things I am into... like traveling to foreign countries... and Mars... and they'd have to be able to think on my level.

For me, it's all about the size of the wiener and the size of the bankroll, but it's a bonus if they are mute.

anachronistic Guest
    What about pest control, shh? You need a man to protect you from those oh-so-harmful anole lizards, don't you?

anachronistic Guest
    Oh I forgot, I don't like girls with big vaginas. Sex with a girl that has a huge vagina is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=04cps_brPEQ"]YouTube - Jim Jeffries on Comedy Blue - EXCLUSIVE[/ame]

Perfection. Haha I was thinking of saying that as a joke but now thinking about how pathetically demanding women are these days and how little they realize it I think I am well justified in saying I just want the perfect girl. These days you can say that and be fine. I mean read hers, she wants an attractive guy who is rich, smart, has everything in common with her, and what else....is probably superman by day and batman by night.

Man, I just want an attractive girl I can have fun with...all this time I was thinking I am demanding and shit....haha...lol I want so little from someone. I couldn't care less if she is penniless or if she has different interests really.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 21-08-08 at 02:44 PM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

I'm really quite an open sort of guy too. i'll only start dating a girl if i feel like i know them well enough, i can trust them, we get on like houses on fire etc etc. Looks wise though, My previous girlfriends have been blonde/brunette, short/tall, always qutie pretty though

Someone with whom to exchange interests.
    I wouldn't like someone to be exactly like me, but is accepting of trying new things and is honest about each situation.

Someone that is fit to average sized and that can be fairly athletic is ideal.
    I have found that not all blondes are the same and you should get to know them, before judging them.

P.S. As long as she accepts me for who I am and what I have to offer, I'll keep her around.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    An ass I can put my dick in.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Attractiveness is of the smallest importance for me when it comes to relationships. In a relationship I am looking primarily for trust, reciprocation, shit like that. The person... all I ask is that they are intelligent, and have a friendly personality. I really do not like listing things that I do/don't like, because I am a very accepting and welcoming person, and I will deal with something that I do not like, depending on their other characteristics. When it comes to looks, all I really care about, is that the girl is healthy. Not fat, not skinny, a little bit of muscle (I like strong women), some curves here and there. I don't care what size her boobs are, as long as they aren't too big or she is not flat chested, and doesn't have implants. Hair I don't care as long as it's natural, and at least has hair... and a cute face without wearing makeup.

Emm, other than that, they'd have to be pretty adventurous and like some of the things I am into... like traveling to foreign countries... and Mars... and they'd have to be able to think on my level.
    Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Oh I forgot, I don't like girls with big vaginas. Sex with a girl that has a huge vagina is like throwing a hotdog down a hallway.
    wow. You do sound like a very accepting and welcoming person.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The girl must be sexy, that is all, so sex would matter most

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    The girl must be sexy, that is all, so sex would matter most
    Guess they don't need a tongue then, be silent and just nod at whatever you say.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    If I wanted an intelligent discussion I can get that from friends at school

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But without a tongue, how is she gonna lick your wiener?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Maybe without her tongue in there my wang would be able to fit in her mouth

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast