+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: My boyfriend doesn't kiss me

My boyfriend doesn't kiss me

I'm trying to understand why my boyfriend won't kiss me, and trying to not go crazy with frustration over it. He and I have been together for a couple of months and are still getting to know each other. Our sexual chemistry is off the charts, and the few times we have kissed at length have been amazing. He's an incredible kisser (though I'm of the opinion that you can only be as good a kisser as the person you're kissing!) and I could kiss him all day/night long. He doesn't kiss during sex, and really not at any time.

We both have meticulous hygiene and use mouthwash consistently, so it's not about bad breath or anything. I asked him directly last night, "Why don't you like to kiss me?" and he said "I just don't think about it. It doesn't occur to me." Then I asked him if kissing turns him on, and he said, "Sure, a little bit, I guess."

Guys, can you share some insight here? Am I going to have to get used to life without kissing? I'm not sure I can stand it. I love to kiss, and I especially love to kiss HIM. Is there anything I can do that might get him to kiss me more?

Quote Originally Posted by jen's mind View Post
    I'm trying to understand why my boyfriend won't kiss me, and trying to not go crazy with frustration over it.
    He and I have been together for a couple of months and are still getting to know each other. Our sexual chemistry is off the charts,
    and the few times we have kissed at length have been amazing. He's an incredible kisser (though I'm of the opinion that you can only
    be as good a kisser as the person you're kissing!) and I could kiss him all day/night long. He doesn't kiss during sex, and really not at any time.

We both have meticulous hygiene and use mouthwash consistently, so it's not about bad breath or anything. I asked him directly
    last night, "Why don't you like to kiss me?" and he said "I just don't think about it. It doesn't occur to me.
    " Then I asked him if kissing turns him on, and he said, "Sure, a little bit, I guess."

Guys, can you share some insight here? Am I going to have to get used to life without kissing? I'm not sure I can stand it.
    I love to kiss, and I especially love to kiss HIM. Is there anything I can do that might get him to kiss me more?
    Who initiates the kiss? If you want to kiss him, maybe you should do it unexpected and see how he reacts.
    Have you told him that you liked to do that?
    Some guys just want to get action and deploy without setting up.
    It depends on his personality and how he deals with situations like this, unless you talk about it, he won't think It's such a big deal.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

I don't know.

I loved kiss my ex gf. When we woke up, when we went to bed, when we were just sitting there, when we were out somewhere, and especially when we were having sex.
    I don't chase, I replace.

my gut is asking..why would he not want to kiss u???? so my question is do u think that he does really fancy u? observe him....does he seem to react to anyone else? friends etc.....watch closely...he might like someone close to u or he might be gay and doesnt want to expose this to anyone...its quite strange....i have no real insight really other than that....to me a kiss is the best part because its usually the first initial contact and starts the electricity....im a girl so i dunno what guys think about kissing...i always assumed that guys luved to kiss?

my gut is asking..why would he not want to kiss u????
    Exactly. What am I to think?

im a girl so i dunno what guys think about kissing...i always assumed that guys luved to kiss?
    Me too, on both counts.

I can say definitively that he is NOT gay, and that he fancies me enough that we've spent the last six weeks together. He met my sister when we took a weekend trip to her house, and even met my parents when we met up with them at a sporting event (got on great with my dad, too.) We're going to the city for an event this weekend and he's taking me to meet all of his closest friends from the old neighborhood. All of his family lives out of state, but he's told his parents about me and had me speak with each of his three brothers on the phone. He's extremely genuine and would have readily avoided any and all of the above if he wasn't into me.

This is truly a first... I've never encountered anything like this before. It's messing with my head! I appreciate the input... at least I know I'm not bugging out for no reason.

It is kind of weird. Every guy I've dated has loved to kiss. I don't think it's you though. Must be some weird aversion he has to it.

So the question is: Is this something you can live with if it doesn't change? Is this a deal-breaker for you?
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

I think, his having a concentration when your doing it...
    Some guys cant focus or do the same things at the same time.
    Try to plan kissing him only no bed scenes. That will do,... if ever he can't resist doin, then search some videos that can do kissing while having ***.

Try making and embed to your email.if your a card lover make it there.

How about you start kissing him first? It may be that you're always waiting for him to do it?

No idea about it.
    As far as I know, guys love to kiss.

Maybe the word kiss is not in his vocabulary.
    Or maybe he's not used to it.

im not really the 'kissing' type... its not that i dont like it, or i have bad hygene [in fact its probably on the better side of most given i have ocd]... it just 'doesn't occur to me'.

dont get me wrong, theres nothing better than a good kiss from my girl, but i suppose if were just sat watchin tv or chilling out, im much happier just holding her and being with her... what more do i want than than!!

[plus, its hard to watch th football and kiss!]

Quote Originally Posted by psydex View Post
    [plus, its hard to watch the football and kiss!]
    Man I would rather kiss then watch football.

This is similer to my problem... except with my gf. She is a awsome kisser but we just don't kiss anymore. I kiss her a lot so I know she isn't waiting for me. I dunno what the deal is.

Coming from a guy... I love kissing. And kissing while haveing sex is a huge turn on
    TJ the µß3R Trance Junkie

dont get me wrong.. im a big fan of kissing, and its a great companion to sex, i just dont have the urge to sit and 'make out' on the sofa all the time. my girl doesn't [or shouldn't] need me to spend all the time kissing her to make sure she knows i love her.

Not sure if he may have an issue. I don't and I am not the kissing type. I don't really care if it is during intimacy, but I am not fond of displaying affection in public. Maybe that is why my girl did not feel loved. lol!

Quote Originally Posted by survivor08 View Post
    I don't really care if it is during intimacy, but I am not fond of displaying affection in public
    I've done a few years in the British Army [probably why im so screwed up] but its ingrained into me PDA's or public displays of affection get you laps of the drill square in full pack. I obviously realise i am no longer going to get laps [haha] but PDA's just aint my thing!

What do you guys consider PDA? Little kisses? Holding hands? Hugging?

My ex and I usually always held hands while we were walking and I'd hold her when we were stopped somewhere sometimes. We'd kiss, but they'd be little short kisses. We didn't do the tongue kissing in public.

I don't think PDA is bad as long as people aren't sucking face.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast