+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: alright, I posted this somewhere else too..but I wanna know from YOU GUYS!! ....

He is just going to do the same thing with another set of high school girls. Find somebody your age and ignore him completely.

I guess, word got out that I had done well on this college math exam, and everyone was talking about it, and they kept asking me if I had told my teacher about all of this. Everyone was like..Oh my god, he is not going to believe how well your doing, you have to tell him about this, yourself..everyone was like, we wont say anything, you tell him, personally. I had this teacher for math last year, so that was why everyone wanted me to fill him in. Turns out the afternoon that I came by, he had left school early..so a teacher who he shares an office with gave me his E-Mail and said, go ahead..just E-mail him the good news!!!

So I sent him an E-mail and just said..Hey, Your never going to believe what happened..and I told him about the test grade..and that I just can not believe that iam doing so well...and I guess all that hard work from last year is just paying off, because this semester so far, has been pretty good.

Then he responded back like two days later, and he was like.." ohh iam sorry its taken me this long to respond. I missed you when you came to school the other day, becasuse I left early. Now, I wish I didnt do that, because I am sure you would have made me laugh, just the way your E-Mail did. He was like..I heard about your score from a lot of people actually. It just goes to show you what can happen when you work hard at something, you can really do well when you put your mind to it.

I am so proud of you, and not just academically, that your doing well in school...but I am really proud of the woman your becoming. I just want you to always remember that anything done with determination and hard work can be achievied, and that Anything is possible. Every time I look at the photo of you and I, here in the office...it just makes me smile".

So, what do you guys think of this?? Should I respond back to him or just let it be and see how things are whenever we run into eachother again?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12