+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chance at pre-cum pregnancy?

Chance at pre-cum pregnancy?

Long story short; girlfriend and I were fooling around, and she started rubbing my penis on her vagina, and for about 15-20 seconds the head was inside, and decided not to have sex tonight. She's extremely freaked out, it was only the head inside, but as it's said- no one can tell when they pre-cum.

Should she be excessively worried? Is this a reason to go get the morning after pill and make sure there's no chance?

I kinda don't care for the immature responses, so please valid answers if you could.

Look, it's very very very unlikely ... I wouldn't worry about it, but if she wants to peace of mind and won't get it other than the pill, go for it

Thanks a ton. I said the same thing, but she's intent on worrying about everything, so this just throws her overboard. Although I don't want to get the guilt-induced "i told you so" if we wait a month and then she ends up being that unlucky.

Quote Originally Posted by zephah View Post
    Long story short; girlfriend and I were fooling around, and she started rubbing my penis on her vagina, and for about 15-20 seconds the head was inside, and decided not to have sex tonight. She's extremely freaked out, it was only the head inside, but as it's said- no one can tell when they pre-cum.

Should she be excessively worried? Is this a reason to go get the morning after pill and make sure there's no chance?

I kinda don't care for the immature responses, so please valid answers if you could.
    I would say unlikely but theres always a freak small chance. She could just take the morning after pill.

Next time just be prepare with condoms or other birth control devices/pills so this scenario doesnt happen again.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

What are the percentual chances of getting pregnant hrough this+ And what are the chances that your chance will actually fall in that percentage?

But in the end its still 50-50 because you know cum doesn't have a calculator on hand...
    Don't expect anything.

When was her last period? Determine her range of ovulation may be helpful. I can say that there is little chance for pregnancy because her body would 'fight' that 'small' percentage of sperm from that location. Semen closer to the cervix and near time of ovulation can possible get her pregnant...in this case I will say no.

It is very unlikely that pregnancy will occur...

Additional unknown factors include your sperm count and her fertility cycle.

If it truly worries you both, and it is not beyond the time limits, you can get an emergency contraception pill - they usually run around 40-50$. (Discuss the side effects together beforehand.)

Good Luck.
    [URL="http://www.relationship-buddy.com"]Relationship Dating[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by RelationshipBud View Post
    If it truly worries you both, and it is not beyond the time limits, you can get an emergency contraception pill - they usually run around 40-50$. (Discuss the side effects together beforehand.)
    That's really not necessary.

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    That's really not necessary.
    No one said it was... Please read the context better.

If the couple will not be able to get peace of mind, unless they know for [almost] certain - get the pill.

No one said the above was necessary; it is merely an option.

But keep in mind, OP, the window may have closed for pill effectiveness (I think it is around 72 hours max).

Thanks!
    Last edited by RelationshipBud; 03-09-08 at 05:10 AM.
    [URL="http://www.relationship-buddy.com"]Relationship Dating[/URL]

Use a condom next time! They are much cheaper than babies!

Quote Originally Posted by RelationshipBud View Post
    No one said it was... Please read the context better.

If the couple will not be able to get peace of mind, unless they know for [almost] certain - get the pill.

No one said the above was necessary; it is merely an option.

But keep in mind, OP, the window may have closed for pill effectiveness (I think it is around 72 hours max).

Thanks!

I seriously believe there are too many people ignorant on sex and doing sexual activities.

I did not mean to appear that I was picking on your post. I was saying that for the OP...It would be a complete waste of everything to buy a pill that may cause SE. It is completely unnecessary in this situation. Have peace of mind in my post.

EDIT: I have heard of pharmacists being sue for poor advice and had to pay child support for 18 years (I think hehe)

Anyways, I am 99.999% sure.
    Last edited by lesa; 05-09-08 at 05:38 AM.

EDIT: I have heard of pharmacists being sue for poor advice and had to pay child support for 18 years (I think hehe)
    Proof or it didn't happen.

People know the risks when they have sex. I don't see how someone such as a Pharmacist could be held liable. Unless maybe he gave her sugar pills instead of birth control.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Proof or it didn't happen.
    I have absolutely no proof. I think I got the stories wrong. Now that I think of it, I believe the pharmacists refused to provide the morning after pill and there were no other pharmacies nearby or they didn't refer or something and the woman ended up pregnant. They have been sue for that before but I don't know if the women were successful.

I have absolutely no proof. I think I got the stories wrong. Now that I think of it, I believe the pharmacists refused to provide the morning after pill and there were no other pharmacies nearby or they didn't refer or something and the woman ended up pregnant. They have been sue for that before but I don't know if the women were successful.
    I guess that would depend on the state.

I know that there are quite a few states that allow a Pharmacist to NOT fill a prescription based on their moral, ethical, or religious beliefs.
    I don't chase, I replace.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's time to start thinking up baby names, because your girl is pregnant

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast