+ Follow This Topic

Thread: how do i put on a custom avatar?

how do i put on a custom avatar?

ive been trying to put my own up there, but i cant seem to find an option for that, only see the ones that are already there, or the option to not have one. anyone know if its possible to put up ur own?
    If you've met me, you'll worry, if you know me you'll smile.

You can have your own custom avatar now.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Speaking of avatars - I have an avatar that I have been using on other forums int he past - I custom built it myself - But the smallest I can get it is 78x78 pxls because any smaller than that and you cant see what it is...

The maximum size for custom avatars on here is 50x50 - or something like that - BUT i have seen avatars that have to be at least 150x150 that you have in the selection to choose from...

Could you up the custom size to at least 78x78 - preferably 100x100 - but I am only gonna need about 78x78

Also make your file extension more so that it covers a wider range of image types. - I dont have many tools here at work so I am limited to mspaint... which on win nt 5 only saves as .bmp - which is a VERY common file extension for small graphics - i know that jpg and gif are the most common, but damn - most image free images editors do not save in this file extension... And MS Photo Editor saves in .tiff and .bmp only... ...

Anyways, just thought I'd point out some of the little things that drive me nuts - hehe

But really - i would like the custom avatars maximum dimension to be raised to at least 78x78 - which to be honest is still relatively a small image... ...