+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Friends with Benefits...

Friends with Benefits...

if you had a friend with benefits, would you take this chance? there's this girl i'm friends with, but i don't find her attractive at all whatsoever, personality, and looks suck! i don't even know why i'm friends with her. i guess she used to be decent looking, but her attitude is just garbage. ah! nevermind, i ain't hittin' it. i DO have standards...
    "Don't be afraid to fail because only through failure do you
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

Right... And the point of this.. is...

Quote Originally Posted by KaWaiiSkYe
    Right... And the point of this.. is...

the point? um...i guess there was none, but now that you mention it, would you "hit it" with an ugly chick? or someone you're not attracted to?
    learn to succeed." "Oh and be careful what you do...you'll never know who's watching..."

I won't hit it with any ugly chick.. cos I ain't attracted to Girls.. LoL.. And No.. I wouldn't hit it with someone I'm not attracted to either.. So yeah.

Quote Originally Posted by Ohjiro-San
    I wouldn't even kiss someone unless I knew the kiss meant something, so I surely wouldn't hit it with a girl like that.
    she isn't ugly. it's just that her personality sux, and that makes her ugly to me. she could might as well be someone else's eye candy but i know how she is, so i don't see her like that.

Oh right.. I thought you liked her or sumin'..

Lol, of course he didn't like her. I mean, would you just screw someone for the Hell of it? Then again, I don't know any of y'all, you just might!

no i don't like her. at one point i did. but that was long ago.

Alright then.. and Yeah.. I might just screw someone for the hell of it if I felt like it.. but no.. I don't think I'll be doin' that anytime soon..

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    HELL NO. i've been there where i tried to get to know my friend on a personality basis. she wasn't attractive whatsoever, but then i thought she had a great personality. however, i was wrong. i was drunk around her most of the time so of course, when you're drunk around your friends, it's the life of the party. however, honestly i can say that i regret that one night stand. it's not something that i want to remember but it was a learning experience. sure i did get caught up in the moment, but then you'll learn the hard way. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Panda if you want a one night stand or just want to wet your willy-dont do it with someone you know like that-even if her personality sucks, you could hurt her. If shes just a friend and shes willing to give you those fringe benefits than shes got issues with herself-very insecure. So I wouldnt play with that fire man! Keep your hose rolled up!!!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

thanks squirrley! haha! i realized that the reason why she's being like this is because of other things going on in her life. and yes, she is definitely insecure. i'm going to try to stay away from her for a while. she is my friend too but there's just too much baggage for me to worry about whenever we hang out. and i don't see her the way i used to anymore. we don't do those one night stand things anymore. we told each other that it isn't right how we're doing this. and i also told her that if one or both of us are "seeing" other people, we need to stop this. and i didn't tell her that i am going to stop seeing her like this completely. it really makes a difference when you have a different interest. you don't think of sex as much as you would expect. i think i'm in love...with someone else of course!

Im glad to hear it! I think she'll be alot better off as well. She'll eventually feel like shit about it and who knows what the hell shed do. Women are nuts!

Goodluck to you and your new found love interest...

thanks squirrley! i'll update you on it once something "happens"

COOL-I like to hear when things are going great in someones love life!!! Good news is always welcome!!!!!