+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Too much info >.<

Too much info >.<

I’m new here and kinda need help…

Okay so i was talking with a friend last night, this guy used to be a best friend until last august (2007)... he was a real ass hole to me because he was dating another friend of mine and for some reason it turned him into a real ass... anyway me and the girl he dated were really, really close, in fact i am close with both her and her sister... now they dated for about 6 months. and we all knew they were sleeping in the same bed but they swore that it was never anything more then that. They slept together but they didn't "sleep together". so anyway
    me and him are friends again, i still get annoyed by him because he is drama, but that's not as often as it used to be. me and the girl are still close friends and me and her sister are best friends.

Her sister asked me plenty of times if i knew of them having sex or relations to see if i heard from him or her on it "she is protective and nosey lol"

Anyway i was talking to this guy last night and he plays innocent a lot "never had sex or anything past making out" and it wasn't as much as i trusted him but I didn't really care lol. anyway he was testing my knowledge on the female anatomy and little things on pleasuring females for some strange reason. Apparently he was that bored. I said, "you know every I say is all stuffs others told me or i learned in other means, i can't back any of this up because I have never had experience."

He then replied, “You’re pretty much right on from what I have experienced”. This being news to me because he always said he had none I had to ask. I knew he was really physical with this one girl he dated before her and I was 100% certain it was her he did it with so I asked because I had too. And my 100% was 0% he told me he had had relations as such with the girl previously stated. Not intercourse but foreplay… now I was not expecting this at all… I was hit hard like a brick to a glass window… now before this day I had nothing I ever had to hide from either girl, (the girl he had done it with or her sister), and knowing the girl I have a feeling this was something I wasn’t supposed to find out… ever… lol me and her are close but she doesn’t talk about anything to personal like that and I understand that, I have female friends that will tell me details of there sex life that not even I was ready to hear and others that are close but not comfortable breaking that barrier… and then with the fact that her sister asked me so many times if I knew of anything sexual between them and I told her no (it was true) now if it ever comes up again I feel it’s my job to lie because it’s most likely not something I was ever supposed to know… and I can’t start spreading rumors… >.< and then what if the topic of anything similar comes up with the girl… I mean I don’t know if it’s better to tell her that I was told to stop the possibility of her finding out I knew on accident or do I keep it a secrete so that she can keep away from breaking that barrier…. I feel like it’s my job to tell her and my job to hide it… and she hasn’t gotten along with this guy since the break up and last thing I wasn’t is to add stress to her life by giving her reason to re-establish contact with him just because she found out he went and told me.

Oi I never should have asked him to expand upon his reasoning… because now I’m stuck…

I dono how to take this…

(by forplay i mean they didn't have intercourse but more the fingering and such)
    Last edited by vandownbyariver; 02-09-08 at 12:12 AM.

what?....u done who? what? sorry this was so confusing to read....i think u said a male friend told u about having sex with a girl ur friends with? and ur feeling guilty because u want to tell her he's spreading false rumours?

if so well maybe she did sleep with him? and yes he prob shldnt be telling u this..maybe u shld tell her....maybe she wont care....maybe its best not to get involved....this is prob the worst advice ever! but im not really sure whats goin on.....

sorry, he did have relations with her, well i don't see why he would lie and she never told me she didn't so i don't know if there false. but it's more the fact that i don't know if she wants me to know and i don't know if i should tell her that i was told this, i mean i don't know if i should look at it like "ignorance is bliss" and not tell her or if i should just be honest and tell her to be sure... and then i hate that if it is true then i can't let her sister know... it's not really her business and it would open a new can of worms.

knowledge is power...keep it to urself wld be my advice...u cld end up being in the middle of a drama that in fairness is not worth ur time...best to keep it to urself and tell no-one at all...i mean ultimately he cld be telling lies....u just dont know 100%
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 02-09-08 at 01:28 AM.

yeah i figured that's what would be said, i agree but i wanted 2nd opinion...

but truly its info i wish i never had >.<