+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: I feel like/am a dumbass

Dude, we warned you. I know it is SO easy to sink into the hole again...believe me. But what you've told us about her conversation with you she basically screamed "I'M USING YOU!" right in your ear. She just wants you to stick around so she isn't lonely and looks to you more as a companion/potential tool-so-her-ex-will-come-back.

Get out man, just ignore her, she's messing with you and you're falling for it...I know it's easy to fall for it but be strong.

Quote Originally Posted by gHEXjt View Post
    Although, that said, if I don't get to stuff, then I won't be continuing it. I definitely feel like/am a dumbass.
    If you are both getting what you want (her - companionship, you -sex), then you aren't a dumbass. Just don't wish for more. She isn't going to give it to you.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    If you are both getting what you want (her - companionship, you -sex), then you aren't a dumbass. Just don't wish for more. She isn't going to give it to you.
    Sex isn't the only thing I want, but she told me straight and simple that I'm not going to get what I want out of this. I was just saying, although I should end this now, that I cannot throw away some free sex with her, especially since I've already done it and it's really good. I'm basically just going to try and act like things are good for the next few weeks, and then I'll feel sorry for myself. In the end, I'm still a guy...I want a relationship with her, but if I can't get that I can still take advantage of the sex. Whether it's right now or in a couple weeks, I'll feel the same shitty feeling about it at the end, so I might as well enjoy what I can from it.
    BROKEN HEARTS ARE FOR ASSHOLES.

Aren't you worried your attachment to her will grow in the next couple of weeks?

Aren't you worried your attachment to her will grow in the next couple of weeks?
    Extremely...

Extremely...
    Then why the hell are you going to go through with this?

If you're going to get more attached, it's going to hurt a lot more when you do have to leave, especially because since she wants a companion she's likely to act like you're together for those three weeks.

I think doing this would be incredibly stupid.
    I don't chase, I replace.

I'm doing this because, honestly, in the back of my mind, I think I could possibly sway her over the next few weeks. I don't think that's likely, but it's worth a shot. And I really don't want to turn down sex with her at all. I've considered the fact that an extra few weeks with her could be detrimental to me, but then again, it is only a few weeks, and I think it's worth the risk.

I'm doing this because, honestly, in the back of my mind, I think I could possibly sway her over the next few weeks. I don't think that's likely, but it's worth a shot. And I really don't want to turn down sex with her at all. I've considered the fact that an extra few weeks with her could be detrimental to me, but then again, it is only a few weeks, and I think it's worth the risk.
    You're just setting yourself up for failure.

You don't have a history with her and she trashed you at the first sign that her ex was interested again. Why would you even want her in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You're just setting yourself up for failure.

You don't have a history with her and she trashed you at the first sign that her ex was interested again. Why would you even want her in the first place?
    Thank you. This definitely put me in my place. I don't know and when it's put that way, I don't.

Thank you. This definitely put me in my place. I don't know and when it's put that way, I don't.
    Good.

You don't deserve to be used that way. Even if the sex was good, I'm sure you can find another girl to satisfy those cravings... one that isn't using you.

I felt like I'd just be a rebound, but went after it anyway.
    WRONG! For you to be a rebound, they'd have to be broken up, which they aren't, not really.

Well, here goes. I have completely wussed out. ....

And at this point, which I'm now questioning, I decided that I'd rather keep seeing her for a few weeks, and then I'll feel like shit about myself when I move away.
    Oh, my freakin' God. Who are you, and what have you done with that guy who had balls?

I am quite surprised to see this thread. I thought you had more self-respect than this. If I could, I'd shake you, slap you up the back of the head, buy you a beer and introduce you to someone who wouldn't treat you like a bitch.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 06-09-08 at 05:29 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

This entire thread seems so unlike our usual gHEXjt...

This entire thread seems so unlike our usual gHEXjt...
    I know it does. I honestly don't know what to say. I think it really just comes down to the sex. It is unbelievable. She makes me do things to her/does things to me that I've never done. I can't get enough, and she won't always let me, which just makes things more of a challenge. It's like I'm constantly trying to crack the lock on a safe and every time I do I find $5 million dollars. The reward is worth the risk. I already know this isn't going to go anywhere, but why deprive myself of 2 simple weeks of fun.

Just be careful to preserve your dignity and self-respect, hun. Don't become her lap dog.

Well, maybe this will give you some compassion the next time someone starts acting like you're God's gift. It's never a waste if you learn something, right?
    Spammer Spanker

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast