+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need some suggestions, plz

i need some suggestions, plz

ok, well my boyfriend and i are very close to having sex for the first time and neither of us have. He asked me what postion i wanted to do it in and i don't know. Would anyone please tell me of some good positions for a beginner? I would really apprieciate it, thanx people

First time sex positions can be tricky.

But the most important thing is to take things slowly.

It might be easier for you to be on bottom because then he can do more of the work, but then you'll have to be able to tell him how fast or slow to go.
    But if you're on top then you control how deep he goes and how fast or slow it goes, but then you have to pretty much do all of the work and most girls don't want to do that their first time.

So I would suggest the bottom and take lots of time. Foreplay is essectial to get you wet enough for penetration and I might even suggest lubricant. And of course condoms! If you aren't comfortable buying these things then you aren't ready for sex.

Good luck.

the best first time position is always missionary. basically, you're lying down with your knees bent and open, and he is on top of you, mostly holding himself up with his arms, or lying on top of you.

Please, do NOT be a friggin moron. BEFORE YOU HAVE SEX, get on some form of hormonal contraception, i.e. the pill or the shot. PLEASE! for God's sake, and your own, GET ON THEM! if you're one of those who comes back in a month and says, "We had unprotected sex, could I be pregnant?" I'm going to laugh. I know it's harsh, but please don't be stupid.

Also use a condom. As much as you may trust someone, you don't know where they've been.

To keep pain at a minimum, use lubricant, or make sure that you are wet before you begin. Have him finger you a bit first to promote natural lubrication, and to open you up a bit.

GO SLOWLY! and make sure he known is. A little in, and then out. A little more in, hold, then out. A little MORE in, hold, then out.

Do NOT expect pleasure. it's really not going to feel that good for you the first few times until you're used to it and can relax.

on that note, RELAX. close your eyes, breath deeply, concentrate on relaxing your pelvis. this can be tough.

its better to be "open" when having your 1st time sex.

perhaps you can achieve this by playing with yourself 1st.
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips

I agree...missionary is the best position for your first time. I tried it on top my first time, and it hurt. After we switched to missionary, it was fine. Just make sure you're relaxed, it will go much smoother. And have a good sense of humor about it...your first time is never perfect, and if you can't laugh about it, it can be embarassing. You really should check into birth control...I recommend the pill. I was on the shot for a year, but I gained about 20 pounds on it, and stopped. Good luck!