+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Endometriosis

I do? I don't even know what point you are trying to make if it isn't that you don't trust pharmaceutical companies. You are entitled to your opinion... I just want to help provide balance. Besides, I stopped reading all of your posts a while back when you started arguing with Cain.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    I do? I don't even know what point you are trying to make if it isn't that you don't trust pharmaceutical companies. You are entitled to your opinion... I just want to help provide balance. Besides, I stopped reading all of your posts a while back when you started arguing with Cain.
    minipulation

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    i agree it would be a wonderful world if people didnt have to struggle to make ends meet and be able to pay more attention to what their kids read and watch......kids growing up now are a third generation of minipulation....think about that.....i am able to objectively see whats happening because i havent grown up with this extreme atmosphere.....i lived in New York for a year and almost immediately i saw the extreme minipulation around me in advertising...also some people really struggle to make ends meet....it was an extreme rat race....people seemed too busy backstabbing people to have enough to eat than to pay attention to ridiculous biased media and minipulation around them...its very easy to minipulate people with longterm constant messages especially if their parents and their parents before them have been minipulated.....needless to say i left....i knew it wasnt somewhere i wanted to live the rest of my life....but my problem is that America is everywhere because of their corporations....thanks goodness i live in Ireland and Europe for that matter. I got the green card and i thought wow ......America! the land where anything can happen! i was excited to go but i soon realised having been there a while yes indeed ANYTHING can happen. This is my opinion based on healthy outlook on life and research and my own experiences
    I live in New York City, and alot of New Yorkers would laugh at this characterization of it. New York City is really quite like Paris, London, Tokyo, and many other big cities around the world. We all have our crime and we all have our economic and social differences. New York is not full of "backstabbing" and urban blight. Sure there are dangerous neighborhoods, but it's an extremely diverse city and your characterization of it is very small-minded.

This is such stereotypical view of New York. I'm surprised that you actually lived there for a year and have this view.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

minipulation
    And it's "manipulation."

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I live in New York City, and alot of New Yorkers would laugh at this characterization of it. .
    Haha! I did!

(Thanks for quoting that post; I must have missed reading it earlier.)

Anyway, it's a good thing the average New Yorker is quite a bit more saavy than the Europeans with regards to advertising, then.

I live in New York City, and alot of New Yorkers would laugh at this characterization of it. New York City is really quite like Paris, London, Tokyo, and many other big cities around the world. We all have our crime and we all have our economic and social differences. New York is not full of "backstabbing" and urban blight. Sure there are dangerous neighborhoods, but it's an extremely diverse city and your characterization of it is very small-minded.

This is such stereotypical view of New York. I'm surprised that you actually lived there for a year and have this view.
    i wasnt talking about danger....infact i thought it very safe...and no i dont stereotype people...i told you my experience
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 07-09-08 at 12:43 AM.

i wasnt talking about danger....infact i thought it very safe
    And now you're totally contradicting yourself.

And now you're totally contradicting yourself.
    starbuck do you have any idea what you're saying? do you know what backstabbing means? maybe you don't....maybe thats the cause for the confusion....i NEVER once mentioned that the city was dangerous??? where did you get that?...anyway my point is lost with you guys

starbuck do you have any idea what you're saying? do you know what backstabbing means? maybe you don't....maybe thats the cause for the confusion....i NEVER once mentioned that the city was dangerous??? where did you get that?...anyway my point is lost with you guys
    I can't really argue with you, Eco. It's too much like shooting fish in a barrell.

I can't really argue with you, Eco. It's too much like shooting fish in a barrell.

i know ...goes way over your heads

Do you really think you're intelligent? Seriously?

Who says that a person can't be spiteful towards an organization? Who sets those standards? Show me where there is a rule that says that a person can't be spiteful towards an organization.

I know that a pharmaceutical company isn't a person. I know that it's people that run it. I'm not ****ing stupid. The thing that you're not getting, which is what I've been posting for the last several posts, is that you're a hypocrite. Stop trying to jump around that issue and respond to that claim. You are a hypocrite. You don't trust those companies and think that they are only in it for the profit and not to actually help other people... that they would rather kill innocent people and make a profit. But if you had a disease that would kill you and the only cure was a drug from a pharmaceutical company that you didn't trust, you would take the medication.

Just because some of us aren't so into these conspiracies doesn't mean that we're manipulated.
    I don't chase, I replace.

And you are most definitely the fish

Meh, like 10% of the world's population of women have this.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Meh, like 10% of the world's population of women have this.
    And your point is?

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    This thread is dumb. Why are you wasting your time calling each other stupid?
    Why are you wasting your time replying to a thread you think is dumb?
    I don't chase, I replace.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast