+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: It's time to grow up, guys!

that's why it makes a lot of sense for women to be allowed to marry more than one man. we can afford it now!
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Sure, there are bratty females, too. But you know, I'm seeing more and more young women who are taking on the "head of the family" position... they earn more money and work longer hours than their husbands, many of whom spend a lot of time playing video games. Then they come home and take care of the kids. I can't help but feel sorry for them (the women). It seems like they married down, although I suppose it's not "PC" to say so.
    That's really sad that the women are doing all the work. I doubt I'd be able to have a relationship like that and not get super resentful. And the figure about young women outpacing men salary-wise, is surprising. I'd be interested to see what the statistics are for the non-urban areas.

Thanks for posting that article, shh. It was good reading.
    Last edited by starbuck; 08-09-08 at 09:01 AM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I see it with young women, too. I manage alot of people right out of school to fill the more junior positions where I work. More often than not, they don't seem at all ready for some of the hard work involved at a corporate job, and often times seem like they live in a bubble where they expect that everything is going to be handed to them.

Where does this sense of self-entitlement come from?

Starbuck I agree. I am in a similar situation work wise and with the exception of one girl who I promoted the rest of the Gen Y's are a disgrace. The attitude toward work is quite appalling. Females and males are just as bad equally.

shh! says:

"When will your peers grow up to be men?"

when girls start acting like ladies.

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    shh! says:

"When will your peers grow up to be men?"

when girls start acting like ladies.
    HA! i think time has proven that girls who don't act like ladies usually have an absent father.

typical woman, somehow it's always the guy's fault. <rolls eyes>

it is. there was even a study done about it. see the original post.

I'm a lady (I think) and I only date men who own a home and are fully independent, but I'm old so it would be weird for me not to date a fully independent man. Even when I was younger the man was fully independent but rented a home. I'm not going to date a man that has to be with his buddies most of the time. I act old in real life though so no young man would want me . I'm fun and can be playful when he gets to know me but he won't know that at the beginning.

What a load of shit this article is.

I have a good education but I don't care to live alone yet. I couldn't care less. I also don't finding raising a family or having a "partner" some type of success in life and goal. Love happens it happens, it doesn't than it doesn't. I am for one glad this article has some fact to it, though I think their reasons for "why" are wrong. I think most people are starting to realize that religion is bullshit, marriage is bullshit, working for a fag boss is bullshit, and life in general is to controlling and straight forward. Women want a man who lives alone, has everything, and is independet...why? so THEY DON'T HAVE TO BE! I am glad man are saying " I don't give a ****". ..and if women don't want to date me because I am 25 and live at home with my parents I can always find an 18 year old to date...the beauty of law. I am looking for fun always, where I live shouldn't matter and prevent that.

I can't believe how this culture controls some pathetic minds. I told a a few days ago this girl that she is a loser(for damn good reason) and she brought up the fact that she is getting married...like it makes her better then me or something...bitch **** you and your fake ass marriage..I couldn't care less.

I spit on Newsweek, every editor they have, and their pathetic idea of what "A STUDY SHOWS" means. Not my fault that married men lead such boring lives that their lack of risk makes them less likely to end up in the hospital...maybe one day they can do something exciting like go fast in a fast car, ride a bicycle down a mountain, or hand glide...when they are not married and pathetic, useless, old and boring men with wives yelling NO down their throat.
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 08-09-08 at 10:46 AM.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    A raft of recent studies suggest that married men [regardless of the quality of the relationship] are happier, more sexually satisfied and less likely to end up in the emergency room than their unmarried counterparts.
    That's all the convincing I need

So guys, what gives? When will your peers grow up to be men?
    Honestly? When girls end up wanting guys like the article mentioned men aren't being. Going to college and getting good grades just isn't interesting to girls

Quote Originally Posted by lesa View Post
    I'm a lady (I think) and I only date men who own a home and are fully independent, but I'm old so it would be weird for me not to date a fully independent man.
    How old are you lesa, I eralize I've never known!

Now that is the ****ing truth. Studies show that jobless assholes get all the ass these days. My friend is 32, lives with his mom, SELLS weed for some extra money but doesn't have a lot, and plays xbox 360 all day with his call of duty buddies. He has ONE HOT ASS GIRLFRIEND...I MEAN GIRLFRIENDS!

I don't wanna be something women don't want me as.

HERE IS ONE:

WOMEN, IT IS TIME TO LOSE SOME WEIGHT. Studies show that most women are at least 10+ lbs over weight. They suck, are ugly, and bitch to much. When will this end?

This just in! breaking news! Women are just like men! they want a HOT guy for sex. If you want sex (which is what you want duh assuming you are a male) you don't need anything but great looks(and maybe some weed in your pocket).

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    SELLS weed for some extra money but doesn't have a lot
    The sad thing is, it's always the small time nobody selling weed or ecstasy that gets the chicks on the basis of their degenerate personality

you guys are a bunch of whiners.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Whining or not, either way I'm fuccked so what's the difference

Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast