baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    No, I'm fuccked because I can't get fuccked

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Damnit Mother****ing Cocksucking Mother****!!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** **** ****KKKKKK

here's a good comment on the site the article is from.

"Its not purely the juvenile behavior of guys that continues to push marriage and children off into the future. There's the fact that lifespans are longer and both women and men want to use those extra years before settling down and raising a family. Then there's the fact that getting a family supporting job isn't as easy as it used to be. You can go the college route, (which often includes graduate school of some kind and doesn't guarantee a middle class lifestyle anymore), and maybe get out and get your loans paid off by your late twenties. Or you can go the non-college route and just save alot and pick up pay raises over a number of years until you can afford the house and family. Again, your talking probably talking late twenties.

Oh, then you have to consider how overpriced housing has become in this country relative to incomes. And there's the fact that college graduates just aren't in demand like they used to be, so graduates often do temp work, bartend, and basically are forced into a lifestyle unconducive to raising a family. And as far as being "entitled" to a decent job: We don't get that from culture, we get it from the fact that we just spent tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars and at least 4 years of our lives on a degree and want to get something more for it than the ability to win an argument with the drunks we serve at the bar."

Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    The sad thing is, it's always the small time nobody selling weed or ecstasy that gets the chicks on the basis of their degenerate personality
    You have no idea what a loser this guy is and the type of girls he sleeps with can make anyone jealous. Rather than be jealous I ignore it. Women are dumb as ****.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

^^^With that much pent up frustration, she'll have some really good sex...

...But it will only last a minute.

Jokies!
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I disagree that they are dumb for it. That is just their taste

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    here's a good comment on the site the article is from.

"Its not purely the juvenile behavior of guys that continues to push marriage and children off into the future. There's the fact that lifespans are longer and both women and men want to use those extra years before settling down and raising a family. Then there's the fact that getting a family supporting job isn't as easy as it used to be. You can go the college route, (which often includes graduate school of some kind and doesn't guarantee a middle class lifestyle anymore), and maybe get out and get your loans paid off by your late twenties. Or you can go the non-college route and just save alot and pick up pay raises over a number of years until you can afford the house and family. Again, your talking probably talking late twenties.

Oh, then you have to consider how overpriced housing has become in this country relative to incomes. And there's the fact that college graduates just aren't in demand like they used to be, so graduates often do temp work, bartend, and basically are forced into a lifestyle unconducive to raising a family. And as far as being "entitled" to a decent job: We don't get that from culture, we get it from the fact that we just spent tens if not hundreds of thousands of dollars and at least 4 years of our lives on a degree and want to get something more for it than the ability to win an argument with the drunks we serve at the bar."

ye i have to say i feel sorry for Americans because you guys have to pay so much for college, here in Ireland it's practically free, small fee thats all....must be really tough for you
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah but our colleges are actually good

all the guys have come in here to puff their chests like roosters.

Yeah but our colleges are actually good
    haha you're so full of yourself
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

No, I'm fuccked because I can't get fuccked
    I used to be in those shoes my friend. Women tell you they want a nice guy who has this and that but yet you sit there and wonder why you don't have a great girl since you have all those things.

The truth is that great looks and a good body is sufficient enough to get a great girl while being "successful" in life is not...it is only a benefit but it is not SUFFICIENT enough. I would rather be good looking than rich and successful when it comes to getting women.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    At least I'm factually right about that

you guys don't know what women want so you're frustrated.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    you guys don't know what women want so you're frustrated.
    I have an idea of what women want, but I can't produce it / be it / act like it and THAT-----

THAT is why I am frustrated. Or more like hopelessly pissed off and sad and on pins and needles 24 / 7

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast