+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What Is Happening

What Is Happening

Okay. so I hada go for an immersion program for a month to learn mandarin chinese. I had a friend the she liked me a lot. very commited girl. It was nearly two months before i got to see her again. Its a little chilly in the relationship now if you know what I mean. I don't even know if she likes me anymore. Any ideas? I know there isnt a definite answer but could you help with what to do if I wanna get with this girl. I reallly love. I would do anything for her and I don;t want to lose her. She is pretty much what I live for.

Leximan, Can you clarrify how long you went out with her for? Make sure that you only live for someone else once you have a full committment from them, otherwise they are likely to take you for granted, no matter how much they like you and you will lose your own identity (by not having new things to tell them etc). Do as city cat says and try to bring something fresh and interesting to her in your convesation to keep her mindful of how special you are to know.
    Freckle
    Love yourself first and be true to yourself. Be kind. Have confidence in your own advice - you are probably right. Freckle