+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Hatred

It's a good idea to follow through with the no contact. I feel strongly that even if she did let you see her, it most likely wouldn't get any feelings to resurface.

In the meanwhile, give yourself time to be sad..it's perfectly normal to take a long time to get over someone you truly cared about. Lesa's right, none of us think you're a lunatic. Just heartbroken.

Find sources of strength elsewhere in the meantime

I'll live my life. I'll do the things I wanted to do to improve myself and get out and have fun. Some of the things she mentioned that she didn't like were things that I already wanted to change, so I'm going to change them for myself.

I'll stick with the no contact, but eventually I will try to be friends. I figure that I need to give myself at least a few months of no contact to get over this whole situation and work on improving myself.

Who knows. Maybe a couple of years from now things could work out.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    totally agree lesa, before my ex i never knew what love was.
    Me too.

man.. ur doing the EXACT same thing im doing.. i feel ya man. this sucks but it opens up so many oppurtunities. ur def coming down to osu and were having a drink lol

Quote Originally Posted by blackzj52 View Post
    man.. ur doing the EXACT same thing im doing.. i feel ya man. this sucks but it opens up so many oppurtunities. ur def coming down to osu and were having a drink lol
    Send me a PM with your AIM name and we'll talk when you get here.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    Send me a PM with your AIM name and we'll talk when you get here.
    pm sent back

ok Cain i'm with you HATE IS GOOD! HATE IS RIGHT.....i can taste his blood.....that F*ck of an ex of mine....not going into detail but YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS hate f*cking fantastic! BIggest F*cking D*ck on this planet....i actually want to torture him............................................... .................................................. .........................HATE..HIM........he is the fruit of the loins of the devil himself!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!arrrrggghhhhh

please don't hold me responsible for this rant...i just found out something disturbing and i want to cut his balls off

I hope his ear turns into his a*shole and he sh*ts all over his neck and If he was any more of a tight-ass, he could swallow coal and sh*t diamonds. c*ck sucker f*cker face, flea infested, infected pube hair, sh*t stain licking, dog rapein, assrrammin, bannana suckin,toilet bowl drinkin ****in piece of p*ss w*nk*r stupid a*s selfish scumbag that i wouldn't p*ss on if he was on fire, dirtbag infected p*nis piece of snot parasitic bacterial worm infested dumba*s f*cker
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 14-09-08 at 12:17 AM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Did you really have to censor those words?

i dunno cain...did i censor too much?....i was angry earlier...still am...that f*cker face has been going around telling bullsh*t about me and a small amount of my friends that he still works with have started ignoring me....i want his blood
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

You don't have to censor the words. We're not not children.

Shit, bitch, cunt, ass... see.

Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    You don't have to censor the words. We're not not children.

Shit, bitch, cunt, ass... see.
    hahaha ok then

Good Luck Cain..FWIW my goal of getting her back will not work either...if only I would get some feedback on my postings...

At least I got a chance to get it off my chest in front of her...

Quote Originally Posted by survivor08 View Post
    Good Luck Cain..FWIW my goal of getting her back will not work either...if only I would get some feedback on my postings...

At least I got a chance to get it off my chest in front of her...
    She and I may never get back together either. Only time will tell.

i must admit that i have broken up with guys and i knew they were far more upset about it than i was.

sometimes i had absolutely no emotions and was perfectly happy about it while the guy was angry and miserable.

and i've, of course, been on the other side.
    Last edited by misombra; 14-09-08 at 05:19 AM.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    i must admit that i have broken up with guys and i knew they were far more upset about it than i was.

sometimes i had absolutely no emotions and was perfectly happy about it while the guy was angry and miserable.

and i've, of course, been on the other side.
    It happens. Most of the time, that's how I was when I ended relationships. There was only one girl that I had ever broken up with that I felt bad breaking up with, but I was over that within a few days.

I wish that this girl would have been more consistent. If she didn't love me anymore, I'd have been fine with that. But it's because of all of the inconsistencies and changes in her story that lead me to believe that she's not over me like she is making it seem.

Page 11 of 16 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast