+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Hatred

Hatred

After thinking about the whole situation with my ex, I've decided that I'm not going to wait for her. I'm going to move on with my life and live it the way I want to live it. If she and I get together some day, fine.

The problem is that I do not like feeling sad. The only reason I've been sad over the last month is because I've been waiting for her and so I've been keeping myself open. Since I'm moving on, however, I don't want to feel that way. I won't be able to stop feeling that sadness though unless I turn it into hatred. I started doing it yesterday and it has worked very well. I have yet to be sad about the break up for the last two days. If I start to feel sad, I immediately catch hold and the hatred builds again and I'm fine.

Hatred for the way she broke up with me after leading me to believe everything was fine up until two days before the break up. Hatred for the way she handled it. Hatred for the way she didn't communicate her doubts or issues. Hatred for the way she made it seem like we were fine a few days after the break up. Hatred for the way she stopped loving me within three weeks.

She's been very cold and distant and we went nearly a week and a half without talking. All of a sudden she calls me early in the morning saying that she had a bad dream that something happened to me and wanted to make sure I was alright. If she's going to act cold and distant, I wish she'd just stick with it and not act like she cares every now and then.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Don't hate her or what she did. It may help you feel better initially but it will only hurt you mentally, emotionally, and physically in the long run. Don't allow yourself to have a messed up outlook on dating and relationships like she made for herself. I understand that you are disappointed in the way that she is handling everything...feel disappointed in her but don't use your energy toward hatred. She doesn't know any better. You do and in time you will have a healthy outlook but allow yourself to feel disappointed for awhile.

I don't hate her. I do still love her.

I'm not ruining my outlook on relationships. I'll find someone eventually that I like better than her. But I'm not going to let myself be sad anymore. So the sadness has to turn into something else.

One thing that I find very helpful is volunteering my time to various organizations/programs.

A fling or flirt friend is good too as long as she knows you are not serious at all. And it doesn't have to involve sex.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Hate away, baby!

Hate that f*cking bitch!

Dumbass cunt.

Put yer dick in her mouth and jizz in her eye!

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I would let a girl cum in my eye with her vagina. I would love that

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by DoesntMatter View Post
    I would let a girl cum in my eye with her vagina. I would love that
    I'm sure you have days where you'd take a shot of sperm, too.

I feel for you, cain. Keep in mind she never wanted to fall out of love with you or hurt you..Im sure she only acted the way she did to try and protect your feelings, even though you may interpret the way she acted as misleading or full of mixed messages. I wish I could be more helpful..Good luck

Hatred is toxic to the vessel that holds it. Be sad, and then let it go. Oh, and quit expecting that you should feel good about this after so little time has passed. You are in mourning, and that is appropriate.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Hatred is toxic to the vessel that holds it. Be sad, and then let it go. Oh, and quit expecting that you should feel good about this after so little time has passed. You are in mourning, and that is appropriate.
    I'm still pissed.

She handled this whole situation entirely the wrong way.

And I don't want to be sad. I lose my appetite and I don't really want to do anything. I'm surprised I passed my finals since I found out we were completely over a week before they were to start.

I'd rather be angry than be sad because at least then I can function. And the anger only comes when I think about her. When I'm doing other things I'm fine. I just use anger to overtake the sadness when it comes to her.

Anger is natural Cain, but don't try so hard to fight the sadness. You're going through a major loss right now. ANYBODY would be sad. And you are probably digging in your heels when it comes, but feeling those feelings will actually help you.

It's going to take some time. Throw yourself into school in the meantime. It's probably a great distraction.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    Anger is natural Cain, but don't try so hard to fight the sadness. You're going through a major loss right now. ANYBODY would be sad. And you are probably digging in your heels when it comes, but feeling those feelings will actually help you.

It's going to take some time. Throw yourself into school in the meantime. It's probably a great distraction.
    School won't be in session for another three weeks.

And I don't care if sadness is normal in this situation. I don't want to feel it.

If she's not sad, I'm not going to be sad.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Anger is part of mourning.

The 5 stages of mourning, according to Kubler-Ross:

1. Denial
    2. Anger
    3. Depression
    4. Bargaining
    5. Acceptance

By holding on to the anger stage, one is moving backwards in the process. (I think that bargaining comes before depression, though?)
    Last edited by shh!; 09-09-08 at 09:01 AM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    He'll come around, in the mean time, I support his anger.

Page 1 of 16 12311 ... LastLast