+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can i get rid of him ? he might has my nude pics

How can i get rid of him ? he might has my nude pics

well, I know maybe the whole story sounds a little ridiculous to you, but please do give me some advices.

It was my first time to meet him and we've never known each others before.(i knew him through his friend) I went to his hotel room, though i suggested to meet at some other places, and now i know how awful the decision was. His friend wanted us to be a coulpe since he knew what kind of girls i am and that was exactly what he desired. I'm a student and he's 35 or so. well, at last, I came to his place.

At first, things were going well and we chatted a lot,but he unexpectedly kissed me and i was shocked. I told him i didn't like this and don't do it again,but he explained that he just wanted to relax me (i was not sure whether i was nervous,but after he kissed me, i was definitely nervous) okay, since he explained that way, i just let it go, but he did that again, dispite my resistance. Then he threw me on the bed,stripped me to the skin, and i realized that he gonna rape me. I was totally desperate and i always kept it in mind that by no means could i irritate him coz i would put myself in a worse condition and he might hurt me. what i did was just begging ,reasoning and of course crying. miracles did happen. i couldn't believe that he stopped,which i still can't understand so far. He told me he reeally liked me and he asked me to be his woman, of course i said NO. Suddenly i found that there was a camera on the desk near the bed!! i freaked out, but he explained that it was just charging. i insisted he turn the cam to the wall.so he did . Here's one thing i need to mention that i told him my ex gave me oral sex and he asked me if i felt uncomfortable(he meant STDs), though he kept saying that he really adored me and respect me and didn't rape me. he said that he just wanna be close to me,and that's why he stripped me. (ridiculous!)

I was always looking for chances to get out of there. He suggested that we go to the bar.My chances were coming. i felt relaxed much more then, but he insisted that i should drink and he felt he was distrusted and furious when i refused. i wanna keep myself sober. After that he ask me to come back to his room for many times, but i insisted i wanna go home and i told him had no feelings of him,no sparks. at last ,he send me to my home. it was 3:00am. and he wanna accompany me to make a check up,i mean STDs. and i agreed,though i didn't feel anything abnormal about my body so far.

then, the next day we met again for the check up,but coz i arraived too late ,we didn't go to the hospital and he send me to school. i knew he wanna strive for more time to be with me and he still hoped that i would change my mind. before he left, i told him do not contact me ,if i change my mind i would tell him ,but the odds are tiny.

now, 2 days later,he gave me calls ,but i turned my phone off.

here're my concerns:

1. what can i do ,if he has my nude video

2. how can i get rid of him while i would not enrage him to spread my nude video if he has

3. do i need to check up,since i felt that's the reason he didn't rape me.(i know little about sex,and btw,can a virgin run such test?)

4. what's the real reason he stopped
    Last edited by cc88; 09-09-08 at 09:45 PM.

he stopped 'because' it was on camera....i really don't believe he will spread that video around because it will show what a monster he is. my advice cut contact and tell the police if he insists and tell them there is a video....they will be discreet ...he's insane and i wouldnt hide what he did....tell people.... that is you're only weapon of defense
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    he stopped 'because' it was on camera....i really don't believe he will spread that video around because it will show what a monster he is. my advice cut contact and tell the police if he insists and tell them there is a video....they will be discreet ...he's insane and i wouldnt hide what he did....tell people.... that is you're only weapon of defense
    but... it was his camera.

and i really don't want people know this.it's disgraceful. i just wanna get rid of him ,but safely

Quote Originally Posted by cc88 View Post
    but... it was his camera.

and i really don't want people know this.it's disgraceful. i just wanna get rid of him ,but safely
    WARNING: do not feel it's disgraceful on your part.....you are the innocent party here.....the fact that you were crying in the video is enough for anyone watching to gag and throw up....he's a monster...cut contact immediately and talk to people about what happened
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

1. I doubt the video will spread. I think it would be in his best interests to delete it, because it'll get him into a lot of trouble.

2. Again, he won't spread it. Unless he wants a rape charge on his hands.

3. He didn't rape you because he realised it went to far. This is evident in his persistent approach to win you over. For example, if he did get with you, to him it would nullify his previous actions and can use your established relationship to justify it.

4. Personally? I think guilt. He realised he went too far.

EDIT: Reminder to self, always read the original post first, no matter how long it is.
    Last edited by Kiechi; 09-09-08 at 08:54 PM.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

One possibility of why he stopped was that he was worried about STD's, which would mean that if you'd run a test and then meet up with him again in a similar scenario you'd be at risk of him going all the way.

For one, assuming that you're 20 (hence cc88) and he's 35 it seems more likely that he's looking to use you physically rather than actually developing a relationship. You're still young, he's on his way to the 40's, it's nothing new. Some might find it to be within the "somewhat acceptable" boundary, but I'd advise against it.

Also, what is your main concern about the video? That he will spread it around to people you know? I'd say that you break off contact and wait, if he does send it around and you get affected by it you will probably notice, and in that case if you know who he is and get a copy of the tape you can surely contact the police - Maybe not as a rape, but sexual harassment or at least for spreading the tape there should be possibilities. A restraint order might help if he's having trouble letting go.

I'd be worried about who your "friend" is for setting you up with this guy. Be cautious.

Quote Originally Posted by Lipp View Post
    Also, what is your main concern about the video? That he will spread it around to people you know? I'd say that you break off contact and wait, if he does send it around and you get affected by it you will probably notice, and in that case if you know who he is and get a copy of the tape you can surely contact the police - Maybe not as a rape, but sexual harassment or at least for spreading the tape there should be possibilities. A restraint order might help if he's having trouble letting go.

I'd be worried about who your "friend" is for setting you up with this guy. Be cautious.
    but he could process the pics and people just see my nudity. it's awful!!
    Last edited by cc88; 09-09-08 at 09:16 PM.

but he could process the pics and people just see my nudity. it's awful!!
    just think about this: we have all seen naked bodies....it doesn't matter about your nudity....it matters what he did to you.....if he ever showed it to anyone he would be in serious trouble

Quote Originally Posted by Kiechi View Post

EDIT: Reminder to self, always read the original post first, no matter how long it is.
    lol..........

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I got a gun.

I would love nothing more than blowing a hole in his head.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    cc88, are you Brazilian?

His friend wanted us to be a coulpe since he knew what kind of girls i am and that was exactly what he desired.
    What kind of girl did your "friend" think you was, a slut?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Did he actually have sex with you? I'm a little confused with your wording, because you said he took your clothes off and you begged him no and he stopped. But did he actually have sex with you? If he did, that constitutes rape, because you told him no and he had sex without your consent.

I'd beat the living shit out of this guy for you if you were my friend. What a douche bag. Let people know what happened and what kind of guy this is. Whether or not he actually raped you is negligent, he did illegal things here and he can get in serious trouble. If he were to put those videos/pictures out he would be in serious trouble. That would be like shooting himself in the foot.

Also don't feel guilty or ashamed of what happened. You are the victim here, this was out of your control and he took advantage of you. You are completely innocent here.