+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girlfriend broke up with me/shows signs that she still likes me

Girlfriend broke up with me/shows signs that she still likes me

my gf broke up with me on saturday and after she broke up with me she hugged me. we were hugging for at least a minute, but it wasn't a friend hug. she said she still wants to be friends, but the hug she gave me was more like she was holding me tight. as she was hugging me she was stroking my hair and this was like 30 seconds after we broke up. what does this mean? does she still like me but just wants a break? i'm 99% sure she broke up with me because i'm almost never intimate with her.

would it be a good idea to just grab her tomorrow and kiss her? (not grab her too hard or forcefully, but just enough to show her i am not the softy she thinks i am)

i'm 99% sure she broke up with me because we weren't very intimate. i think if i just grabber her and kisser her without warning that she would be turned on and see that i can be a better boyfriend.

thoughts?

She could have been hugging you like that because she's sad that she had to break it off and was trying to be there for you since she thought it might be hard for you too.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Don't assume all break ups ends with hate and rage for the other person.

If she wanted you and if what all this was was signs of affection and her still wanting you she wouldn't have broken up with you.