+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hey misombra

Hey misombra

I've noticed you're an Obama fan, so I wanted to know if you liked my avatar? In case you cant see it, it says "Bros before hoes" and its a pic of Obama and Clinton.LOL...I thought it was so funny when I first saw it. Hope ya like.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Here it is:

..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Looking at you sig I wonder why you would vote for the black guy
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Actually, Im not into the whole voting thing. Even if I were into voting, I would not be voting him in office for being black, if i vote for him, Im voting for him because of what he can do for our country. We dont need another George Bush in office. Why does everything have to be about race anyway? Its not that big a deal for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Only-virgins View Post
    Well if she was going for Hilary it'd be cos she's a woman, then?
    Can't win

Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Can't win
    Yea, it would've definitely been a lose/lose situation for me.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Actually, Im not into the whole voting thing. Even if I were into voting, I would not be voting him in office for being black, if i vote for him, Im voting for him because of what he can do for our country. We dont need another George Bush in office. Why does everything have to be about race anyway? Its not that big a deal for me.
    lol I'm surprised how well you took my comment. I was expecting to be called a racist. I just kind of find it funny when people call someone a racist for every little stupid thing. Guess I needed a laugh, but you didn't deliver

Sometimes I feel you guys are testing me to see if I'll act like a "n*gger"....I shoulda left my race out of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by LadieNisha4u2nv View Post
    Sometimes I feel you guys are testing me to see if I'll act like a "n*gger"....I shoulda left my race out of this forum.
    Nah its just me.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by miSSleepy View Post
    Can't win
    It's spelled Hillary. Hillary, goddammit!

I failed an assignment once for spelling it Hilary. It is now my sworn duty to be a dick whenever I see it spelled incorrectly.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Gribble View Post
    It's spelled Hillary. Hillary, goddammit!

I failed an assignment once for spelling it Hilary. It is now my sworn duty to be a dick whenever I see it spelled incorrectly.
    Lol, I dont blame ya

well thanks for bumping this cause it didn't show up in the "new posts" thing.

anyway yes, i do like your avatar. that is funny.

but i think if hillary was really a ho bill wouldn't have to go to monica for a blow job.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

I realize this is probably generational, but I don't understand why it's acceptable (and even funny) for women to be called "hoes", especially ones who clearly aren't. No wonder so many men have no respect for women... we don't demand it, and we are often our own worst enemy.

Wow, it was just a joke. The saying "bros before hoes" has always been there. They just made it into a joke with Obama and Hillary. It was just to make a joke out of, not to say she's a hoe or anything, just a joke. Maybe Im too laidback to care because I really dont think its that serious

ho is just some slang term to me. i don't take it all that seriously or think about it all that much, to be honest.

i worry more about the fact that prostitutes are spreading diseases and hooked on drugs because our government won't make it legal. or that women have to be married for a long time if they want to benefit from their husbands social security even if they were a housewife the entire time. or that we leave mothers to be single and struggling.

a little word is like, eh whatev.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast