+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I a creep?

Am I a creep?

So, am I?

As some of you probably know, I've mentioned a girl I like in my college. Now its the second year and I still do. there was some obvious sparks at the beginning of the first year, I had some wonderful chances of getting to know her, but I did nothing. Actually when i first saw her I was thinking about introducing myself but then I aknowledged myself that there already is one other girl with whom I have gotten further, even though she didn't like me that much. I just thought it wouldn't be right.

But through the year there was eye connection, I got to talk to her a couple of times. Actually I got like many hours... but I just didn't use them...

The second girl screwed me over and I had enough. Besides I didn't want her to give impression like she were some backup... So I eventually gave up all.

Today in a lecture she sat almost beside me (because her friends were there), there was one empty seat between. I was my face down in my sketchbook and when I raised my head, she was already there. Felt it would be odd to say hi then... So I just sat there like a creep, trying to get a small glimpse of her. Giving of that cold vibe (which quite sadly I have right now...)

Thats all.
    Don't expect anything.

How about the next time you say hi.

This is in 'ask a female' area, so i expect some females to answer too. Please.
    Don't expect anything.

booboo, you're a nice guy. like aj said, all you have to do is say hi.

ask her how she's doing in the class or ask her something about it. tell her she looks like she knows a lot about the subject or whatever. some kind of compliment. then the conversation can begin. the hardest part is getting them started.

and take your time and don't try to get a date out of her right away. just talk and chat and get to know each other a little bit.

a smile and a hello go a very long way. try not to give the cold vibe. give the open "talk to me" vibe. break the ice.

and take deep breaths and try to calm yourself when she's near you. try not to act nervous, though you may be. fake it till you make it.

the semester has just begun, right? and she's already sitting by you. you have a good chance. just show her the booboo you show us and i'm sure she'll be in love.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yeah, and don't act like you hate everything, or the that the world doesn't understand you, that's not good for picking up chicks.

Yes, yes, but the thing is there is very little time I get the chance to speak with her. I barely see her. And although she sits beside me in a lecture doesn't mean we can talk, it would be unpolite to talk in the lecture.
    Don't expect anything.

Quote Originally Posted by boobaa View Post
    Yes, yes, but the thing is there is very little time I get the chance to speak with her. I barely see her. And although she sits beside me in a lecture doesn't mean we can talk, it would be unpolite to talk in the lecture.
    And she isn't in class before the lecture starts?
    I don't chase, I replace.

You're not a creep- you're just lame. This is fixable.
    Spammer Spanker

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Boobaa isn't a creep but girls WILL perceive him as a creep, and that's a big problem

"CREEP, creep CREEP!" - It's how girls pass judgement to a lot of guys and is uncalled for

DoesntMatter is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Citycat View Post
    I think you're a good guy, but courage is something you obviously lack. Don't be afraid of failing.
    OK let's talk about this a little. It seems like guys who have never had any girls get kind of random crushes on some specific chick and almost obsess over that girl. If that girl says no, then what? If you really have this much of a crush on this girl, how can you keep on pursuing after that initial injury? Remember, this guy isn't a normal guy that gets lots of girls, and he already has a strong crush on THIS girl in specific. This guy has a focused crush on you and you just knocked him down, so how long will it take for him to get on his feet again?

And then, if he gets knocked down again, how long will it take to recover and develop another senseless crush on somebody else?

Girls never think a guy can have deep (and senseless) feelings for another girl, so they say "HEY, you shouldn't care if she rejects you, all those other guys don't!"

You are right DM, but I am not THAT desparate either... I think.......
    Don't expect anything.

I don't really know why you guys wait until you are head-over-heels in love with a girl before you start asking girls out. Obviously, you will benefit from some PRACTICE before going after the ones you want to keep.

Thats because we have computers, cars, electronics, sports, music and arts.
    Don't expect anything.

Sketch her face. Than show it to her.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."