+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What does your car say about you…..and are men better drivers?

[QUOTE=Gribble;371369]Men might get into more accidents, but their accidents make sense.

QUOTE]

lol!!!!seriously can't believe you wrote that!!!lol!!!!gribble you're so funny
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

The worst is seeing my mom drive and asking her why she's so scared after driving for 20 years now, it makes no sense
    anymore since you've seen the same situations multiple times that you should be comfortable with driving into them now.
    I like to take risks on the road, and my mom freaks out.
    That is what you want to do, because you don't want to be a pansy while driving, or you'll never get anywhere on the roads.

I focus on my mirrors and blind spots and just accelerate when I'm about to turn.
    Keeping 10 km / hr ahead of the speed limit helps to change lanes too.

P.S. I don't think women are bad drivers, it's just that they don't take as many risks as us or drive faster.
    Last edited by Kromat; 11-09-08 at 03:10 PM.

" Nothing is a waste of time, if you use the experience wisely."
    => Auguste Rodin

Quote Originally Posted by Illusional View Post
    who the hell walks to their destination in the first place??
    Lately, I do.

i have a lifted (with bigger tires) BLACK v8 96 jeep grand cherokee with a cut off muffler, and its ****ing loud, if that says anything about me.
    oh and i drive kinda fast, take turns hard (upgraded suspension yeyeah!)
    with plenty of other mods. id post a pic but this isnt an auto forum lol

anachronistic Guest
    Your car makes you look like a cockfag.

Your scooter makes you look like a teenager.

Quote Originally Posted by anachronistic View Post
    Your car makes you look like a cockfag.
    sure i agree with you, but im really not a total douchebag tho lol

The color? wtf? hell no, I pick my color on the car that I think simply makes that body style look the best. I picked my car for the car. Some of us also participate in the sport called "racing" off public roads. My previous two cars were black and now I have a white one...gee...I wonder why...maybe I got sick of black...and white looks badass on an evo :-P
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by blackzj52 View Post
    sure i agree with you, but im really not a total douchebag tho lol
    well, i suppose just being a partial douchebag isn't really that bad.

Quote Originally Posted by ecojeanne View Post
    First of all NO I don’t think men are better drivers than women…..women are more careful and yes maybe slower but statistically men get in more accidents…..aggressive eejits…well the BMW drivers are anyway j/k
    I agree..

Statistically speaking.., the evidence speaks for itself..

Psychologically.. (you know.., the part that most men won't admit to).., younger men.. are very egotistical and insecure drivers.. (emotional drivers)..

That young fire consumes them when they get into their pimped out Honda civic or 1994 Pieceofsh*tcarwithabustedmuffler..

The road for them is a chance to prove to themselves.., to their fellow passengers.., and to the rest of the drivers on the road.., that they're such a great stunt-driver.., look at them as they zoom in between other cars to save minutes of time at the risk of several lives.., oh how manly.., that they don't take anyone's sh*t.., they're tough.., macho.., in control.., and you better not dare try and cut them off!

Now.., yes.., there are women on the road that suffer from an inferiority complex of some sort.., they think men are out there to repress them on the road.., and they must make it a point to cut everyone off.., not let anyone pass.., just to show them how strong they are.., and that they refuse to be pushed around! But relative to the amount of teenage male drivers.., they constitute only a small portion of the drivers out there.. In large.., women are conservative and safe drivers..

Sidetrack:

Such women will be talking on their phone.., while driving their kids home from soccer in a tan mini-van.., they won't even signal as they charge onto your lane.., even if a multi-car accident is unfolding in front of you.., oh no.., she will take pride in her super-human ability to "multi-task".., as she explains to her kids that she "bumped" into my car.., and that it's ok to not even stop and see if we're hurt.., but the right thing to do is to just run off to make sure I don't sue her ass until I run her insurance company dry..

Yeah.., she literally pushed my car off the fcukn' highway.., where it became well acquainted with a tree just before it was totaled..

Oh well.. at least I'm fine now.., cars are.., like all lifeless objects.., well.., replaceable.., and I forgive her.., because she's a woman.., and I'm sure she can think up of many good excuses as to why.., in her own little world.., it's "my" fault..

But I digress..,

I was lucky to walk away without any serious injury.., but I consider myself even more lucky to not be in an accident with some of these insecure teenage types driving.., going 90mph+++ in traffic.., looking to build their self esteem and stroke their own ego on the road.., DANGEROUS!!!

Teenage men are still by FAR.. both the most dangerous and worst drivers out there.. (and that's coming from a guy!)
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

GRK is BACK!!!! YAY, and with a semi-long post with pictures as well!

Holy crap man, that car is pretty ****ed over. Glad you got out of it ok.

I'll admit I tend to speed a bit, but nothing insane. I used to be a crazy teenage boy though. I don't swerve in and out of traffic like a mad man though.

Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    GRK is BACK!!!! YAY, and with a semi-long post with pictures as well!
    Oh.., many MANY more.., I'll be up all night.. it's been a long couple of months..

Holy crap man, that car is pretty ****ed over. Glad you got out of it ok.
    Yeah.., let's not talk about that..

I'll admit I tend to speed a bit, but nothing insane. I used to be a crazy teenage boy though. I don't swerve in and out of traffic like a mad man though.
    Ugh.., I remember driving once in Astoria.., just getting off the highway onto Ditmars Blvd. This Guido with his Guidette girlfriend in a sports-painted Honda civic w/ the busted muffler (to give it that mean sports-racer hard-ass sound)..

Two way road.., one lane on each side.., he wanted to race me.. I saw him from my mirror as his girlfriend was screaming at him.., as he tried to cut me off by going on the left lane! (yes! that's how emotional and enraged he became.., beating me in a pathetic street race that his mind created was worth the risk of killing both himself and his girlfriend when the other cars started to close in).. He came to his senses luckily.., got behind my car.., and I waited on 31st Street (infamous for a light that changes once every 3 minutes).., I stopped until the green turned yellow.., and until the yellow was turning red.., I turned.., and left him there to listen to his girlfriend's nagging for 3 minutes as he felt like a complete failure and demasculated..

Ahh.., It's the little things like that.., that bring me joy in life..
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

mine

years of driving, no accidents, I race on the track and drive calmly on the street(most of the time anyways)

Women suck at driving.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Two way road.., one lane on each side.., he wanted to race me.. I saw him from my mirror as his girlfriend was screaming at him.., as he tried to cut me off by going on the left lane! (yes! that's how emotional and enraged he became.., beating me in a pathetic street race that his mind created was worth the risk of killing both himself and his girlfriend when the other cars started to close in).. He came to his senses luckily.., got behind my car.., and I waited on 31st Street (infamous for a light that changes once every 3 minutes).., I stopped until the green turned yellow.., and until the yellow was turning red.., I turned.., and left him there to listen to his girlfriend's nagging for 3 minutes as he felt like a complete failure and demasculated..

Ahh.., It's the little things like that.., that bring me joy in life..
    LOL!!! I had a similar situation. I'm doing just over the speedlimit, two lane road retard in his riced out Honda civic tries to pass me in the other lane. I floor it, he couldn't pass, slowed down and got behind me. He wasn't all that happy about that. He tried again and failed, lol. I slowed down to exactly the speed limit just to **** with him. Nothing quite as demasculating as being beat by a Volvo Wagon in your boy racer car.

LoL you guys rip on those civics. Yea most of them are lame ass poor posers who put stickers, weird spoiler kits, and paint jobs on their cars. I know a few people that own some quick ****ing Hondas though.

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post

Such women will be talking on their phone.., while driving their kids home from soccer in a tan mini-van.., they won't even signal as they charge onto your lane.., even if a multi-car accident is unfolding in front of you.., oh no.., she will take pride in her super-human ability to "multi-task".., as she explains to her kids that she "bumped" into my car.., and that it's ok to not even stop and see if we're hurt.., but the right thing to do is to just run off to make sure I don't sue her ass until I run her insurance company dry.

Freaking soccer moms. I have had a close call like this nearly on a regular bases now. They don't signal and switch lanes like they own the road. ARG>
    Last edited by Only-virgins; 15-09-08 at 04:25 PM.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast