+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The Eyes

The Eyes

How do you know if someone is giving you "the eyes" of attraction????

Is it when they hold their gaze at you abit longer than usual??? Like eye to eye contact.
    I had two woman (from two different stores) yesterday seem to stare directly at my eyes abit longer than usual. At least thats what I "intutively" thought. (Guys have horrible intuition as you probably already know.)
    I dont know it seems abit strange to me. The two ladies werent unfriendly to me or anything. I cant quite shake that feeling. Maybe its all in my mind.
    I want a girl who likes to talk. ......I just dont know what to say sometimes and would rather just listen.

Perhaps you were having a particularly cute day yesterday. Either way, don't think too much about it - I think that sort of thing loses its loveliness if you try to analyse it too much so if it happens again, smile and if you feel up to it (and you like the girl), just ask how their day is going...see where it takes you. :¬)
    Love yourself first and be true to yourself. Be kind. Have confidence in your own advice - you are probably right. Freckle

The pupils in peoples eyes get bigger when they see anything they like a lot - cute members of the opposite sex, cute babies, in some peoples cases; cute techie gadgets. Holding the gaze can mean a lot of things and I think it cant be relied on (they could just be tired or in a daze) unless the person is in a romantic clinch with you. I think 'the eyes of attraction' are probably the same for a man as a woman.
    Love yourself first and be true to yourself. Be kind. Have confidence in your own advice - you are probably right. Freckle

if i notice a girl staring at me i start playing eye games with them.
    just look at them for a few seconds, smirk/smile and look away... then take glances at them every now and then.
    i did this at work today, cute girl was in with her dad to rent a car. shes a year younger than me (i went to highschool with her). as i was renting out the car i kept looking out of the corner of my eye and her gorgeous blue eyes were staring right at me...
    i love that feeling.

ok yeah random story, but i do think it means something. as in the girl is attracted to you. so idk smile back then try and talk to her i guess would be my advice.