+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Argument over careers

Quote Originally Posted by NeoSeminole View Post
    Cain says:

"Really? So he knows her better than she knows herself?

That would make her a ****ing moron."

no, just confused and unrealistic like most girls.
    So I assume you think that men should control their women since they are obviously little girls unable to make their own decisions with their life?

I feel sorry for women. I don't see how they put up with a lot of these little gender stereotypes. I'd be a very, very bitter woman if some guy tried to tell me what was the best way to live my life.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Cain, not at all. Some girls actually have their heads on straight. However, they are few and far between. I don't feel sorry for them at all. Girls have the luxury of picking easier, lower income careers b/c men are expected to be the breadwinners.

Cain, not at all. Some girls actually have their heads on straight. However, they are few and far between. I don't feel sorry for them at all. Girls have the luxury of picking easier, lower income careers b/c men are expected to be the breadwinners.
    I don't expect men or women to be the breadwinners. I expect both to get careers that they will enjoy and whoever makes more makes more. Before my ex and I broke up, she was going to make double my income for the first six years.

Not having their head on straight isn't limited to just women. Plenty of men are the same exact way.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Cain says:

"I don't expect men or women to be the breadwinners. I expect both to get careers that they will enjoy and whoever makes more makes more. Before my ex and I broke up, she was going to make double my income for the first six years."

that's awesomez!

"Not having their head on straight isn't limited to just women. Plenty of men are the same exact way."

oh hai, what's up captain obvious?

I'm going to be the breadwinner no matter....unless he becomes a brain surgeon hehe.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    so you want to be a bread winner that sticks dildos up your emasculated boyfriend's ass? Just start doing the bitch with a strap on.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    so you want to be a bread winner that sticks dildos up your emasculated boyfriend's ass? Just start doing the bitch with a strap on.

I don't want to stick a dildos up my bf's ass. I want to stick it up yours

My bf is his own breadwinner since we do not live together and I never imagine marrying him.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I think you won't marry him because you know, deep-down, that you are a lesbian and that would be unfair to him.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I think you won't marry him because you know, deep-down, that you are a lesbian and that would be unfair to him.
    Whoa I wasn't expecting that answer lol. Wow. I have to think about that lol. I love men! Plus, I'm too girly.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    But, still you've got that nagging urge to take a pretty girl home and fist her, don't you? You can't deny that, at least, can you?

Fist a pretty girl? No that doesn't sound right lol. Maybe a manly-like girl, j/k. I think I'm just fascinated at men and the thrusting action they do. Seems like fun.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It is rather.

OP in case, you're still reading:

Why is marketing not practical? I know lots of people in marketing who have steady work and make good money. There are lots of creative jobs out there that are plenty practical. Graphic design, web design, marketing, advertising. These aren't fly-by-night career choices.

It's not like she wanted to be a rock star or WNBA player. Give her a break!
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

oh please! Why do I have a feeling you would shit a brick if your daughter told you she wants to be a cafateria lady?
    Of course I would. I want her to get married and spit out a bunch of babies, and then divorce the sperm donor and move back home with me while collecting 90% of his salary as child support.

Is that asking too much?

I wonder if he looked at it as if it were the other way around; what if SHE were to tell him she didnt think his career choice was good and that he shouldnt do it? I'm sure he wouldnt appreciate her telling him what to do. There's a big difference in giving your opinion and just plain out telling someone what to do. How are you so sure she will regret it in the future, you're psychic? Since you dont like it, at least ask her to do a pros/cons list on the career she's looking into and she'll be able to see if it is still worth the shot, but thats just an idea. YOU may be a planner, but you cant force her to do what you do. Maybe you were raised that way, but she wasnt. Do you plan everything about your life? If you continue being that way towards her, you are bound to lose her, unless she is co-dependent and too dumb to realize that her fiance' is trying to run HER life.Besides, all this arguing over this career thing before the marriage talking about you're a "planner"....shouldnt you be "planning" your wedding then? Pssh, if it were me I think I'dve already thrown the ring back at you and say **** it. Next you'll be telling her what she can and can not wear,eat,etc....or is it too late?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast