+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: She want to meet other men

She want to meet other men

Hello everyone. My wife of 20 years with three is now telling me that she is sad of her life, because Im the only man she knows and because of that she want a divorce so she will be free to meet other men. I was shocked to hear this but she is soo determine to achieve her interest. Should I let her go even though I still love her which she is aware.
    What should I do, any advice?

Hmmm. I know somebody that did this a couple of years ago. She dated a couple of guys and went running back to her husband.

Dating sucks. Tell her you don't like it, but that you can't stop her and you appreciate that she was honest instead of cheating. I' believe she'll get it out of here system and come back.

In the meantime, you get to date too. Go for it.
    Spammer Spanker

Yeah I thank for being honest but at the same time I told her I wont accept her running back to me and she wasnt happy about that.

Im still fighting hard by telling her she should be proud of herself for having known just me, then she will say I should but Im not.

As soon as I saw the title I was going to say that this is a woman that needed to get it out of her system and to let her go. She will most likely want to come back.

However, after opening and reading the thread I find that you are married for 20 year...this is not the ordinary short term girlfriend scenario. I am so sorry that you are going through this situation. It seems that many women do need to get it out of their system before committing their whole life to marriage.

Giga summed up what I would have advised very well.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She will come running back.

Put it in her face.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Find yourself a woman about half her age and be sure she's on hand when your wife does come back. It takes a cruel person to bring children into this world and then break up their home for anything less than the gravest of necessities.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

yikes! I don't understand some women... Honestly, at the end of the day, why bother trading off one man for another? They aren't really all so different in the end; they almost all have similar needs and expectations, and Gribble is right: to destroy a child's family over something so trivial is incredibly selfish.

Tripart - Go and read my posting called Open Relationships in the love forum. I'm in exactly the same situation but its having the most amazing positive effect.

Best wishes

All efforts to save my marriage has failed, cos my wife is soo desperate to experince how is ti to live with other men soo I have just wished her a very bad luck in her adventures.
    We have been to a counselor or therapist to help us move forward but this damned therapist just you cant forced someone to love you so just let her go---just like that and she happy someone understood her point of view. Im really really down now and dont know how to lift myself up.
    Any help?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by tripart View Post
    All efforts to save my marriage has failed, cos my wife is soo desperate to experince how is ti to live with other men soo I have just wished her a very bad luck in her adventures.
    We have been to a counselor or therapist to help us move forward but this damned therapist just you cant forced someone to love you so just let her go---just like that and she happy someone understood her point of view. Im really really down now and dont know how to lift myself up.
    Any help?
    Tend to your children.

Explain to them what's going on.

This kind of stuff can affect them in an indirect way, especially if you begin to become distant, distracted.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    get her to pay child support atleast.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Quote Originally Posted by tripart View Post
    Hello everyone. My wife of 20 years with three is now telling me that she is sad of her life, because Im the only man she knows and because of that she want a divorce so she will be free to meet other men. I was shocked to hear this but she is soo determine to achieve her interest. Should I let her go even though I still love her which she is aware.
    What should I do, any advice?
    I am sorry to hear that , I think you must talk with her face to face , why she wants to leave you suddenly , if you care her less and she feel lonely and helpness , or she want to find the new life . you have lived for 20 years together , you should know each other very well , find the reason and solve it . Good luck !

Tedel Guest
    My opinion:

1. Don't let her go. Remember Indecent Proposal? When a man "shares" his woman, problems comes in containers.

2. Spice up your relationship, she's bored and that's a red flag. Enough said.

3. (optional) Remind her that the part "till death do you apart" of your wedding was serious.

Guys Im really down now because my wife is on a trip with a gay boy friend and they are sharing a double bed room together.She hasnt called to me all this time and Im really confused if a hetro woman can fall for a gay man just like that. Of course she been talking to me about this gay friend for a while and when she wanted to go on vacation she chose to go with him. Shes been showing to me plainly that she care for this younger gay man but I dont know if she could hook up with him.Im really confused cant find answers to this whole situation. Please help what is going between them.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast