+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Any other guys too sensitive when coming?

Any other guys too sensitive when coming?

Hi—my first post.

I've always had this thing where when I come during regular sex with a woman, just as I start to come the head of my cock gets so sensitive I stop all thrusting. Which takes a lot of the pleasure out of my climax.

Anyone else had (or heard of) this? Any suggestions on how to learn to enjoy it more? One time with my current gf it didn't happen that way and it felt great. I want to be able to have it be great all the time. Other info: I have tended to be quick to get aroused and quick to come.

By the way, everyone here sounds young. I'm 49 and have always had this problem.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I know exactly what you're talking about, but I don't consider it a problem, you just need to adjust your thrusting.

Sometimes instead of thrusting wildly, I push in hard and deep, and stop, and repeat until I ejaculate. The benefit of pausing (but not preventing the ejaculation), is that you really get to feel yourself shoot those missiles, it's a wonderful sensation.

(22)

It's sometimes good to be female.

Anyway, maybe you should try wearing a condom?

anachronistic Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    It's sometimes good to be female.
    Shut up and make more babies.

My boyfriend..damn, i mean my EX (gotta get used to saying that now)..had this too. I noticed that he would be thrusting pretty hard and fast and suddenly he'd stop. He said that he really wanted to keep at it but felt like he was too weak to. I then offered to make it feel a bit better by pushing it in for him. That way he could enjoy until he completely finished.
    "We all take different paths in life, but no matter where we go, we take a little bit of each other everywhere."

I've never experienced sex with a guy who had the problem the OP has. I did have one boyfriend who was so ticklish, he'd laugh hysterically right after orgasming.

Comments from the peanut gallery expected
    Last edited by starbuck; 13-09-08 at 06:39 PM.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Haha! That's kind of adorable, Starbuck!

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    The penis becomes highly sensitized after orgasm.

My girlfriend was giving me oral one time, and I was on my knees, she kept going, and while it feels good, it feels too intense, she was sucking as hard as she was pre-orgasm, my knees buckled and I fell back onto the bed.

It's like system overload.

anachronistic Guest
    You won't be so sensitive after round number 2.

Thanks for all the replies.

Frasbee, I think you're the only one who's replied who has had a similar experience. I can see trying what you're suggesting, though it doesn't sound as carefree and satisfying as being able to keep thrusting (which is what I did that one time with my gf that felt so good).

Some of you men are talking about being sensitive after coming. I understand that and realize it's normal. What I'm talking about is being hypersensitive from right as I start to come. If I stop moving then it's like stopping moving my hand right at the point of no return when masturbating. I'll come, but it takes a lot of the power and thrill out of the experience.

Any other men else had the experience I described?

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    OH!

Right as you start to come?

Nevermind, I'm with the 'after' crowd.

I think that is normal. You are probably just accustom to noticing it and stopping. Other men probably don't notice that way or do after orgasm instead of the moment when orgasm is just coming.

I find myself to be sensitive right after ejaculation...I find I need a bit of time in between rounds...
    "Ah, women. They make the highs higher and the lows more frequent." Nietzsche

There are two dilemmas... that rattle the human skull. How do you hold onto someone who won't stay? And how do you get rid of someone who won't go?

Keep those comments coming (oops, I punned!)

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    OH!

Right as you start to come?

Nevermind, I'm with the 'after' crowd.

That's right, I get annoyingly sensitive right as I start to come. I don't think that's really so common at all. I know what it feels like to keep thrusting (or being stroked or sucked) through the short time during which I'm coming...and then feeling sensitive and not wanting any more. That's normal and feels fine.

It's feeling grindingly sensitive and having to stop completely right at the point of no return—that kills the final (climatic) build up and makes for a rather small orgasm experience.

Any new men readers out there who might have experienced what I'm describing? Any advice?

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    Anyway, maybe you should try wearing a condom?
    Ahem. ^^

Condoms are known to reduce sensitivity. Have you tried one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast