+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Laughing.....is it a form of tourette's...

Laughing.....is it a form of tourette's...

Laughing at the most inappropriate times…….every time I get told horrific news my whole body starts shaking in disbelief and I laugh uncontrollably….it’s highly embarrassing….because I’m not actually laughing inside….its just the news is so shocking…..I remember noticing this when I was a kid and a friend of mine rolled down a hill (which was funny) and very badly hurt herself (not funny) but I couldn’t stop laughing while the poor girl was crying in agony…..another time when I started hairdressing…. a colleague insisted that I bleach her hair again….I told her it would fall out….and it did….she started crying and I was laughing my a*s off!...it’s complete nervousness….it’s almost like I’ve got tourette’s........hahahahahaha / oh dear! / hahahahaha / oh dear!

Does anyone else experience this ridiculous problem?
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 13-09-08 at 08:06 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

anachronistic Guest
    it's all funny until you get hurt.

then it's even funnier.

one time, my boyfriend was biting at a nail and then a piece of it (somehow) flew into his eye..he couldn't get it out and was moaning and groaning in pain and i couldn't help laughing even though i felt so bad for him. he was making such a big deal that i felt like i had to lighten the situation, i guess..

Quote Originally Posted by kitty001 View Post
    one time, my boyfriend was biting at a nail and then a piece of it (somehow) flew into his eye..he couldn't get it out and was moaning and groaning in pain and i couldn't help laughing even though i felt so bad for him. he was making such a big deal that i felt like i had to lighten the situation, i guess..
    you just made me laugh.......see! lol
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

[url]http://s70.photobucket.com/albums/i119/LadieNisha_DaKitty/?action=view&current=the_interview1.flv[/url]

This was so funny to me
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..