+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Girlfriend Likes Black Guys- Can't Get Over It

Girlfriend Likes Black Guys- Can't Get Over It

Hi there,

I've been seeing my girlfriend for three months; I really like her but something is eating away at me: we're both white but probably 90% of the men my girlfriend says she 'fancies' are black guys (movie stars, soccer players, singers/rappers etc.). I thought I'd post a message here as I feel it's really having a negative impact on my side of the relationship and I want to be with her.

I suppose at the root of it, I feel that she's been pretty insensitive telling me this in the first place; obviously I'm not black and feel that I'm 'second best'. This is something that I can't get over.

I'm the type of guy who never tells my girlfriends which celebrities I think are attractive- maybe this is more of a guy thing- as I really don't care, my attitude is "yeah, so she's attractive- whatever!". It really doesn't come into my mind, also I wouldn't say anything because I wouldn't want her to feel bad.

I feel maybe I'm being a little hypocritical, as I find women of all races attractive, particularly Middle Eastern or women from the Indian subcontinent- this is something that I've tried telling myself but the fact that literally nearly every person she says she thinks is hot is black still troubles me. It's not anything to do with the stereotypes to do with black men either; I'd feel the same way if she said this about say Chinese, or Indian men- it's just that I feel because she has a 'thing' for men that look different to me, I can never match up.

Anyway, this came to a head yesterday when she made a comment about someone on tv. I'd told her about a month ago that her comments made me feel insecure and she didn't say anything until then. We spoke about it and she said that she really likes me, finds me attractive and wants to be with me. This made me feel a lot better but still there's a nagging though in the back of my mind that she doesn't really want me, or she really wants to be with a black guy.

I feel that I'm being unfair to her and that maybe I'm being irrational too but I'm finding it really difficult to get over this hang-up; I don't want my insecurity to ruin this relationship.

I'm not sure what I can do- any advice or thoughts would be really appreciated.

Do you want her to lie to you and tell you that you're the sexiest man alive? Do you really think that she won't be thinking these guys on TV are attractive even if she doesn't say it out loud?

She's with you. That's all that should matter.
    I don't chase, I replace.

No, and I never asked her not to say this in front of me. Last time I tried to have a discussion about it, she was really evasive and didn't want to talk about it.

I know what you mean, I think she's beautiful but I'd be lying if I said I thought she was attractive as some of the celebrities out there.

I know I should just remind myself that she's with me but I still feel insecure... I guess it's just something that I need to come to terms with.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    This might cheer you up

[URL="http://www.blacksonblondes.com/"]http://www.blacksonblondes.com/[/URL]

Thanks, I'll make sure to show that to my girlfriend!

I knew someone would try and make it about the whole penis size thing but it's honestly not an issue for me, however irrational my own issues may be.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's not a penis size thing for you maybe....

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    It's not a penis size thing for you maybe....
    For your information my penis is just over 8 inches long and goes well over my belly button- but that's not the issue. Even if it was, my girlfriend enjoys having sex with me, she has told me several times that she only had two orgasms with her previous boyfriends and that it took her a long time to reach it. Since we have first had sex, she has had regular orgasms from normal sex, fingering and even dry humping.

I don't see how my girlfriend finding someone physically attractive to look at has anything to do with their supposed penis size... it's seeming more and more likely that I'm not going to get any sensible answers other than Cain's.
    Last edited by majicka; 17-09-08 at 07:09 PM.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My penis is 10 inches long.

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    When the moon rises I'm cummin' in her eyeses.
    Last edited by Charlie Boy II; 17-09-08 at 07:46 PM.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    My penis is so big I can fellate myself without bending over.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    This might cheer you up

[URL="http://www.blacksonblondes.com/"]http://www.blacksonblondes.com/[/URL]
    that actually made me gag a bit....the size of some of them men!
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

She orgasms during dry humping? Don't you think she's kind of fibbing a little?
    I don't chase, I replace.

this thread is funny.

i think it's hilarious that some guys are intimidated by black guys and their reputation for large, mean penises.

girls don't orgasm with dry humping. unless they're really good with their kegel muscles. but you don't need a man to do that to you.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Quote Originally Posted by misombra View Post
    girls don't orgasm with dry humping. unless they're really good with their kegel muscles. but you don't need a man to do that to you.
    ye they can...i've done it while sitting on a horse

hehe
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Bestiality!
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast