Oh well I don't know where to start but i will try to get to the point concisely. I met this girl online a couple months a go and she is like 21 years old and i am 23 meanwhile. I met her through an online dating website. However she didn't show a lot interest to me. After a while we became close like chatting all the time on msn and skype. After then i asked her to give me her mobile. and she gave me her mobile after a couple days. I was calling her everyday and she wasnt complaining even when she is on the bed. We told eacother ''I like you'' and stuff... Here comes the problem she just broke up with her long distance bf and this guy is way too old from her with kids and she told me that he lied her couple times about his age and stuff. They met online too and he is her first serious realtionship indeed. I called her all the time and asked her to call me sometime but her excuse was ''I can't get pre paid credits becuse i am in X country'' since she travels a lot. Recently she started nagging me about she needs space because she is still not over with her bf yet and she likes me too. Ok i said i would leave her alone and by the way she still talks to her bf and she compares me to her ex. Lastly she told me that i shouldt have chased her a lot because one of the reasons she liked her ex was not as forward as i am and another reason probably why they didnt get anywhere but yeah it made him have her. However i am obscured at this point. Any advice?