+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: The Bet

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    I don't get it. You're more likely to crack if you're feeling happy? And less if you're feeling depressed?

The reality of my own break-up's hit home today, so I'm not feeling great myself. I think it's because its a Saturday and the weather is incredible and I know we'd be down at the beach right now if we were together.
    If I'm depressed, I'm not really able to get in the mood. If I'm happy, I am.

I won't post the details in a separate thread or here, but I'll say that I finally have closure to my break up. And it wasn't from my ex. And boy oh boy was this some good damn closure. I can safely say that I went from being in love (even earlier today I was), to just loving her. And I'll still love her for a little while, but those feelings will subside too. But as of right now, there's no actual feelings there for her to make me feel bad anymore.

She's ****ing crazy.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well darn even I'm curious. Did she cheat on you?
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

anachronistic Guest
    I'm curious too.

In a few days I'll probably start up a new thread.

I will say that the whole situation is so beyond messed up that it's pretty sad.

Like I said, she's ****ing crazy. And the funny thing is she doesn't know it.
    I don't chase, I replace.

**** it...I had a long ass day. Up at 6am, went cycling for like 3 hours, went home changed, went to school, soccer practice for 2 hours, went to a museum for like 3 hours, then dinner, went back to school at about 7pm for this club that I'm part of. Spent about 2 hours there. I just got home about half an hour ago, I have a headache and I'm tired. I think I deserve a good one.

I lose.

Well I'm not going to cave. I went out with my girlfriends, got stinking drunk and full on korean barbeque, came home and wrote an angry email to my ex telling him to leave me the ***k alone. He's still calling me from friends' phone numbers that I can't block and I'm tired of it.

Nope, I'm not going to cave tonight. Maybe tomorrow...
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by 1averagejoe View Post
    **** it...I had a long ass day. Up at 6am, went cycling for like 3 hours, went home changed, went to school, soccer practice for 2 hours, went to a museum for like 3 hours, then dinner, went back to school at about 7pm for this club that I'm part of. Spent about 2 hours there. I just got home about half an hour ago, I have a headache and I'm tired. I think I deserve a good one.

I lose.
    haha! Average Joe gets the wooden spoon! Our first competitor hits the dirt. His time: two days, 2 hours 15 minutes. So far the odds are spookily accurate.

Do I get an award for being in last place? A constellation prize?

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Yep you get the Wooden Spoon Award.

Was it worth it? Do you feel better after that?

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    Yep you get the Wooden Spoon Award.

Was it worth it? Do you feel better after that?
    Does that mean I get to spoon with starbuck?

9 contestants left.
    Live together. Die alone - [url]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lvi_RCM3FAM[/url]

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    Haha!

That reminds me of the 4 female types..

The prude: (Externally & Internally afraid of intimacy)

The catholic school girl: (Externally afraid of intimacy, Internally sexual)

The tease: (Externally sexual, Internally afraid of intimacy)

The vixen: (Externally & Internally sexual)

Ahhh...I've actually played each of these at least once.

The prude: Yea, this was before I ever had sex

The catholic school girl: Only school girl I've ever been was when I dressed up like one taking some good hard cock while he pulled on my ponytails telling me that I've been a naughty girl and replying with rude remarks just so he'd shove his hard cock deeper into my pussy to make me moan, grabbing my breasts and squeezing them tight as he throbbed back and forth in my super wet and tight pussy

The tease: My all time favorite...whenever my ex and I would show we wanted sex, I'd tease him. I'd kiss his neck, massage him and kiss all the way down to his boxers. When I reach to his boxers, I slowly pull it down(sometimes with my teeth) and pull out his cock. I'd slowly run my tongue down from the shaft and back up and when I reached to the top I put the shaft in my mouth, moaning so it'd sorta vibrate. Then I'd lick the shaft and put my whole mouth over his cock and right as I'm about to start sucking, I take it out my mouth, and lay back and say "let's watch tv "

The vixen: Lol, I was dating this guy, and when we had sex he'd tell me things just to turn me on even more. I couldnt help but be sexual around him, I just wanted to **** him everywhere. When we'd have sex, he'd ask me who did my pussy belong to...and I'd spitefully say I dont know just so he'd spank my ass and **** me harder. Then he'd ask again and I'd reply with the same thing, only making him **** me harder, so hard I could feel my pussy dripping wet and getting wetter after every stroke....Then he asked me again and I replied with "All yours papi" and he'd grip my hips and shove his cock in me even more. Magical sex I tell ya.

Soo.....how's everyone coming along in the competition?
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Had trouble sleeping last night so took a long morning, biked down to uni, met up with some friends and spent a couple of hours playing badminton, went along with them to a restaurant for dinner (Ayama Goreng with an extra dosage of chili, I believe it was.) and now I just got back, taking it easy for the rest of the day, try to get some studies done. And haven't felt any urge as of yet. First day of a 2-week holiday, freedoooom...

a story of women in control:

I had some experiences with anonymous women on the subways. One time, when I was taking the train to Manhattan I was sitting woman across from an older woman wearing a short pink skirt. She looked at me, licked her lips, and spread her thighs. She kept doing this, giving me peeks at her panties. My cock was getting hard, and I began licking my lips to show my appreciation. I was nervous because we were on a train, but we weren't surrounded by people, so I touched my cock through my pants. Every once in a while I squeezed it. But I was too nervous about getting caught to rub it on the train.

I kept looking at her tongue licking her lips, and her legs and panties. She had small breast, and I kept thinking how much I wanted to suck her nipples. There were a few people around, but I was still shocked when she stood up and started rubbing her cunt against the pole in the train. I couldn't even wait to go home to jerk off. When I stepped off the train I awaited for the people who had gotten off the train to leave the station. Then I jerked off, right there in the deserted subway station.

Another time I was on a crowded train during rush hour. This woman who I was standing behind kept "bumping" against me. I started getting hard, but I was afraid because I was young and naïve. I thought her bumping was accidental and that she'd make a scene if she felt my hard cock rub against her.

She was dressed in a conservative blue dress, down to below her knees. She had brown hair. She had a large ass, not a model body, a regular woman, I'd guess her age was in her late thirties. She saw me no doubt as a young boy who she could tease with her ass. And she did.

The next time she bumped her ass against my cock I mumbled, "Sorry."

She replied, saying something like "no problem," and smiled.

The way she looked at me was hot. I realized she was doing it on purpose so I began bumping her back, rolling into her with the motion of the train. It felt so good to slowly push my hard cock against her big ass.

Then the train stopped at a station where a lot of people got off. Seats opened up. She bent down to get a small bag that was between her legs. As she bent she pushed her ass solidly against my pants, I could feel her big ass press solidly against my cock, and I'm sure she felt my hard cock pressed against her ass. She kept her ass there for what seemed like eternity in heaven though it was probably less then a minute. She then picked up the bag, got a seat and took out some knitting needles and yarn along with something she was knitting. She continued to knit as I gazed at her, my head swimming in fantasy about what I wanted to do, my cock throbbing, as frustration at the failure to cum built up inside me.

I eventually got to my stop and walked home, although more then twenty minutes had passed since her hot ass had pressed against my hard cock, my cock was still hard as a rock. As soon a my cock was out of my underwear, as soon as my finger touched the head of my cock, before I could even stroke, cum poured out of it. Within ten minutes I was hard again. all night long I got hard and stroked off, thinking of her. Realizing that even though she was no long present she had the power to make me stroke my cock.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

ecojeanne has a penis?

Page 14 of 33 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast