+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Im Back..... And Happier Than Ever...

the other guy! OF course...Ive been watching for him and saw he was viewing this thread but didnt post after my comment. He better not post again in here.

I wont have that shit in this USA!
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    *looks around the room*

well hrmm..considering this IS a forum, everyone is allowed to speak your mind. whether people encourage this girl or give her shit, she has to realize that is this a place of public opinion. you will state your problem, and people will both help and hurt you. in life, you take the good and the bad. love also appears in two forms... it burns people, yet is gold to others. arguments are healthy, but i feel that you two are arguing over something that is ridiculous. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

????..... umm..... sorry about the rather harsh comments, as there are some people in this forum have grown past the getting a harsher voice/having wet dreams/growing hair in hidden places phase and have matured....

As for the comment on why am I coming back? Well... werent you all the ones saying that I would be back crawling begging for advice from your world defying and ever astounding (lol) "widom"? Bets have been made, the greatest guy on earth that I love called everything from a rapist to a bum, and myself ridiculed..... of course... now youre saying that I should stop posting because there is no need to prove anything?

Ironic aint it? But seeing as your culture is based on irony (how about the irony of Saddams prisions of rape and abuse becoming the Great US of A´s prisions of rape and torture? or the irony of telling the world that Iraq is gonna be saved, only to have all your guards protect the ever valuable oil fields while art museums were destroyed, pieces of a culture that has spanned years beyond your iconised culture´s abilty to even comprehend what was lost?)

Ill be here.... coming once in a while.... wether you want it or not....

By the way... Illusional... I respect ppls views... but to call a guy who spends his entire life looking after his family, working hard, who is devoted to his student´s, who goes overseas to see new things at least once a year, who devotes himself to learning and reading and painting and music..... to have this wonderfull guy that is the greatest man that Ive ever known, to be called a rapist by some yankees? That was the limit... Im sorry to say this... ignorance is does not make a valid opinion...

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    well i try to welcome everyone's opinions good or bad. i might not agree with you, but this is the real world. secondly, i will be one to admit that i'm not very proud to be american. every nation or culture, whatever you want to call it, has it's good and it's bad. however, many people only do tend to look at the good and take pride in being american. i consider myself more asian american because i am proud of being japanese. my view of being american in more of a haolefied american, or white american. in america, a lot of people are allowed to freely express how they feel and that is probably the one good quality of our country. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Raverboy this is a forum I know that-but this thread got so out of hand-I was completley offended by his comments about our country. There was NO need for it. This was suppose to be about Eliana coming to tell her story-and it wasnt appropiate for him to bash our country because of a few people on here who gave their opinions.

Its like whats going on right now-a few people who do something or say something does NOT reflect the USA. Bullshit! And I wont apologize for it. Youre right though-one of the greatest things about this country is the freedom of speech-hence-he can say what he wants-but that was just horseshit!

I found it offensive-and as a mod-one of my great duties is if I feel the posts are offensive or disturbing I can delete it. I DID give a warning. I have YET to delete a post-and wont unless its SUPER uncalled for-which is where this was going...if I werent a mod-I wouldve reported it.

I dont mind when people speak their mind-hell thats why Im here-to see what other people have to say-I dont have to like it or agree with it-but I sure as hell can do something about it when it gets out of hand. I will NEVER abuse my mod duties...NEVER-but this is a case of hate. Wont have it.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

um squirrley - should someone edit out his personal info - like his phone, address, and ssn ? This place is open public to the world...

I am real big on confidentiality... I am guessing he does not know what can happen if his ssn fell into the wrong hands - and i am sure he does not want to get odd calls at all hours of the night, or stange visitors to his house.

Quote Originally Posted by squirrley
    Ok Im gonna give you a warning here...if this continues in this forum-your lack of respect for my damn country I will DELETE your posts and take further action. That is complete bullshit that you come on here and say the things you do...

Get a life man.
    Thank you. At least SOMEONE finally got around to saying it. Say what you want against us individually. I can care less. But to make fun of an entire country? And generalize about millions and millions of people based on their location, or rather their 'mentality' as you would define it?

For someone who doesn't want us generalizing against a 16 year old with a 3 month relatoinship based on our previous 'failures', you sure are hypocritical being quick to generalize against us based on calling ourselves 'American'. Say what you want about me or squirrel or billy. But not against an entire nation just cause WE are part of it. That's akin to racism in my mind(generalizing against an entire race based on a few case incidents) which shouldn't have to be tolerated on this forum (or any place as far as I'm concerned).

As for Eliana, I said my peace in the last huge post we had. Come back or not if you want, it's your perogative. I just honestly can't figure out why he's with you. I don't know you personally, and maybe you ARE a diamond in the rough. I have no way of knowing. But from what you say about him, it sounds like he really shouldn't even have considered a 15/16 year old girl as someone to start a relationship with. I know I wouldn't. And he's older than me.

Also, you have to realize, whether you want to or not, that you're feelings are new to you (being the first serious relationship AND being fresh in the relationship - only a few months) and so you really can't look at all the angles and take an unbiased view. Of course ANY of us in a relationships look at things skewed, but the more life experience we have, the more likely we are to see someone we're in a relationship with un-biased (meaning closer to not letting our feelings pull us one way or other). And as people who don't know EITHER of you, we can look at this situation COMPLETELY unbiased towards one or the other.

Maybe things will work out, maybe they won't. I personally can't see them working out because I remember all too well being there (new in a relationship, thinking that the other person was my world), only to be shocked and distraught after seven months of being told that she didn't want to see me anymore. I never had any clue of things going bad, but apparently somewhere along the way they did.

Well, good luck to you. If things do go bad, you can count on me not to rub your face in it (like I'm sure a few others in here might). In the meantime, keep things clean in the posts. Curse and swear if you want (I believe in free speech here, and even though you're not american in ANY sense of the word, i'll defend your right to it), but don't be like Boeing or how you USED to be - saying bad crap about "America" and trash-talking "Americans". I'll never say bad things about 'you Brazilians' and so expect the same treatment here.

Alexi

ok..ok.. damn I didn't realize I'd piss so many people off so quickly!!!
    seriously some of you need some anger management lessons or somethings cause obviously you didn't catch the part where I was being slightly sarcastic. I'm not really anti-american or anything, I just like to see things from both sides, thats the way to get closer to the truth.

anyways I do apologize if I offended 'you' in any way and I promise 'you' that I will not be back to bother.. [and unlike several high-ranking senior officials, I actually keep my promises]

but let me get to the point: I honestly believe that Eliana and her fiancee Julio Cesar are SOULMATES/TWINFLAME. Think about it, thats the only explaination/theory that makes any sense at all. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. Maybe its called intuition or ESP or some shit.. So I would bet on the existance of GOD himself that the two will get married, start a great family and live happily ever after. THE END

I think he missed the part where they have only been together a few months... I am just guessing tho.

by the way, in America, where you reside and 'hate'..what hes doing qualifies him as a sexual offender and rapist, blame him not the people who pointed it out, or the people in this forum, ill say this much though, you may think hes the greatest guy in the world, but why would the greatest guy in the world start a relationship with a CHILD. age DOES matter to some extent, and it wont last. if it does YOU eliana will end up being unhappy, when you grow up and realize youve wasted time on some pedofile. but all i hafto say to that guy is this. If you dont like america, then why the **** are you living here, idiot?
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

but let me get to the point: I honestly believe that Eliana and her fiancee Julio Cesar are SOULMATES/TWINFLAME. Think about it, thats the only explaination/theory that makes any sense at all. Don't ask me how I know, I just do. Maybe its called intuition or ESP or some shit.. So I would bet on the existance of GOD himself that the two will get married, start a great family and live happily ever after. THE END

by the way, that doesnt make sense. what DOES make sense to anyone with the slightest bit of rational thought is that, hes a sick person- and hes lieng to her making himself out to be this great person, and because shes a child and inexpirienced at life, she who almost certainly has father issues, will accept this.. wait 1-2years down the line when they ACTUALLY know each other, love may be true but that does not mean its right. in this case i would say love is disgusting and sick, and i dont see this ending in any positive way.
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

umm... a quick rerun of the previous thread... I got to know him when I was 15, but then birthday!! and guess what? here 16 is what you´d call "legal" age.... and unlike a certain ´wise´person so boldly said that he would have sex with me (*cough* ice *cough**cough* queen) HE DIDNT HAVE SEX WITH ME, EVEN WHEN I TOLD HIM THAT I WANTED TO!!! he said that it is not correct to give something so dear just because some lawmakers decided that I should do it at that age... and guess what? He is unlike any other person I knew before, never says a rude word and all we have done so far is give each other little kisses. If you knew what it is like to lie down next to a guy on your porch, and talk about every subject on earth, look at the stars, unlike most men who wouldnt resist the chance to try to go to bed with you or try to grope you. He is the perfect man for me. I doubt many of you would understand it, but when youve found that other person I know you will.

tooxshort is offline Souljah
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    i'm over the whole thing
    no autographs, please!

The more I see, the more I don't know for sure. - John Lennon

Life is ... Too Short.

"It seems we living the 'American Dream', but the people highest up got the lowest self-esteem. The prettiest people do the ugliest things ... for the road to riches and diamond rings."

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast