+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Im Back..... And Happier Than Ever...

And by the way, Outlines... grow up... girl arent the sweet docile and inexperient things that you knew.... and how can you actually say what someone is lying? Have you even met him? Ive given his e-mail, yet evryone that is calling him a liar and a rapist hasnt even had the courage to try checking him out? Why? lol.... Sounds like a certain ye-haw cowboy president that we all know attacking a country for no reason (ok maybe oil was a good reason) then not finding a whisper of proof of the so called "WMD"s..... since you come from such culture, I dont expect you to actually do so, because the second youd find out that the man I love is a quiet person, a well loved english and history teacher, responsible, cares for his mother and brothers, educated, a literature lover, plays many musical instruments, can speak in many languages, yet plays around like a little kid, is the funniest guy around, never says the wrong word and the greatest kisses that leaves all my friends with envy everytime he sees him giving me one... in short, everything that you probaly are not (and if in case you are all of the above, well my hats off to you and please dont give ignorant, one-sided views without any solid arguement, because as I said before, a point of view is one thing, a worthless ignorant accusation is another....

lol got to go...

This is me caring... *walks away for good from this shit*

first of all, when i was 14ish i was somewhat of a manwhore, or moreso 'boy'whore..infact since ive grown up i havent had sex half as much as when i was that age, i KNOW from expirience what young girls are like in this day. THAT DOESNT MAKE IT RIGHT. i was a kid too and i regret taking advantage of girls your age who are TOO BLIND to realize, life is constantly changing, but what you cannot change are decisions you make, and the way you have lived your life, if hes all you say he is, judging by your posts maybe your extremely lucky, but considering YOU ARE INEXPIRIENCED AT LIFE. as am i, but theres a difrence between being naive and inexpirienced..ive seen far more than my share of negativity, and for you being so willing to jump into something that rationally, will not last in the longrun, i assume you are very naive. and by the way, is this a ****ing pissing contest? **** your man, i dont give a shit about him and i never will, I DONT judge myself by other people, only by myself and what i am capable of. i wont go into things about me because, it doesnt matter-your just a child and i have nothing to prove to you. but i will say this, im not stupid. im not naive. those are 2 things you maybe shouldnt overlook- cause in the rare case that he might actually have good motives with you. then its not just you whos being naive, its him as well. and even if it is legal in texas for a 16year old to sleep with an 'adult', that would be an adult under 4 years age difrence, which he is not- so, yes its still statory rape. and by the way, 'ignorant one-sided views' hilarious, coming from someone who judges people by where they are born, i wont go into bashing wherever it is you are from-because i have enough common sense to realize, if an asshole was leading your country-theres nothing YOU could do about it, and it doesnt mean YOU and HIM are the EXACT SAME PERSON. in no way am i similar to george bush, well except we've both done coke, but thats aside from the point- but turning an arguement into country bashing is by far the most ignorant thing that has appeared on this thread, and that has only come from you and your 'buddy', oh yeah, and another thing, about the exipirienced docile creatures comment...at your age that is what you should be, if not your a slut and an idiot, sorry but its true- aside from mistakes that girls regret with sexual activity under 18, you have no self respect if your giving it up at such an age, and i wouldnt be suprised at all, if you have problems with your father seriously, 16, already looking to please a man with your pussy, finding a sexual relationship with someone who could be your father..and not to say if its wrong or right..but denying the SICKLINESS of this relationship is just more of your naive stupidity. ok- ive putmy word in not gona reply to this anymore
    im the shit like mr.hanky

THROWING ROOTBEARS IN YO FRIDGE BEHATCH

lol... guess they dont teach you all to read..LET ME GET SOME FACTS STRAIGHT

1. WE HAVENT HAD SEx, OR PETTING, OR ANYTHING DEVIATING IN THAT DIRECTION
    2. SEEING AS YOU SAID " since ive grown up i havent had sex half as much as when i was that age" YOU SEEM UNQUALIFIED TO GIVE ME AN OPINION BECAUSE THE FACT THAT
    3. IM A VIRGIN, AND HAVE DECIDED TO REMAIN THAT WAY UNTIL I FINISH MY STUDIES, WITH THE HELP THAT
    4. HE DOESNT WANT TO HAVE SEX WITH ME, DOESNT THINK ITS CORRECT TO DO SO JUST BECAUSE LEGALLY IM ALLOWED TO
    5. SO READ THE POSTS BEFORE REPLYING ANYTHING... AS I SAID, IGNORANCE ISNT A POINT OF VIEW, AND TO ANSWER A THREAD WITHOUT KNOWING HOW TO READ IS IGNORANCE AT ITS WORST...

by the way, my father is a very good man, is 46 years of age, and my boyfriends 23... so where does that "old enough to be my father" crap come in? Dont tell me they dont teach you how to count too...?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123