+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Im Back..... And Happier Than Ever...

Im Back..... And Happier Than Ever...

Just to tell you little immature kids.... that you all were wrong... and that me and the most wonderfull guy in the world thatīs my fiancee (yep, got that right) are still together.... and guess what? We will still be together for a long long time....

So Icy..... as for you ever harsh words and warped point of view... *points middle finger*

Ok. I think I speak for everyone here - Your still young - from what I have read its been what - 3 months ?! You two are NOT going to last and you know it just as much as we do. Thats why you take such offence to our advice. Things will go good for you for awhile - things change - ppl change - life changes --- there is no stopping it - But there is one thing that can be stopped - I dont have the power to stop it but if I did I sure as hell would. It is one thing to ask for advice or update us on you rlittle 'relationship' but to knock on ppl all the time... Come on. I would have banned you long ago. I hope you get banned for this post with the addition of your past posts.

sdfsdfsdfsdf

dfgdsfgdfg
    Last edited by boeing747; 12-02-05 at 10:00 PM.

HAHAHA !!!

Now she's got her boyfriend joining the forums to 'defend' her ! This is too funny !

one more thing...

oh and one more thing... You people ridicule her because you all think she is naive and too young to make rational decisions. you guys don't realize that some people are more intellectual and in touch with reality than yourselves. It would take you a whole lifetime to understand what Eliana has in her 16 yrs of age, so SHE should be the one making fun of you guys, not the other way around. Age doesn't mean a damn thing, being older means just that: you are older, and nothing else.. If you americans have it all figured out then explain to me why your divorce rate is among the highest in the world, and why infidelity is so common place, and why sex has to be in ever advertisment in order to sell products? In general, Americans are hypocrites and they don't like it when others succeed where they fail, they also don't like it when others are happy and doing better off than they are.

Everyone should ENCOURAGE HER, not discourage her. Positive thoughts lead to positive emotions and that leads to positive actions with results into a postive reality. We each create our own reality, whether or not it seems farfetched doesn't matter. A hundred years ago going to the moon seemed like the most impossible dream in the universe, yet Apollo 11 proved to you unfaithful unbelievers that you were WRONG. Eliana will prove you wrong too. It is 'intention' that matters, for reality can always be changed. If you truly want something bad enough and long enough then it really will happen. She 'intends' for the best, thats a whole lot more than what I can see in you guys. I wish you well Eliana, and even if hypothetically your relationship doesn't go where you would like it to: becuase a least you will know that for a part of your life you where very much loved and in love with someone who cared for you, thats what makes life worthwhile.
    SO GodBless you and your fiance and Forget the rest.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    alright, alright calm down all you killers out there... what did i miss?? raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

i dont want to calm down - I HATE ppl like this. And who do they think they are kidding ? I know that it her b/f OR it might even be her defending herself with a new account... I will do some reasearch on this tonight when I get home. (Gotta love the world of IP's and hackers )

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    oh brother.. don't you think that now you're taking this a bit far? raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

No - I like doing this kind of stuff for fun - I will let you all know if its her b/f or not as soon as I figure it out.

dsfgdfgdfg

erdsfgdfsgdfsgdsfgdsfgdsfgdfgdfgdfg
    Last edited by boeing747; 12-02-05 at 10:00 PM.

hmmm.... He speaks the truth. His IP and his GPS match near the location he gave me (i think he said the wrong address for his own confidentiality) - I have traced it back to Irving, Tx - idk what the hell that valley crap is - I guess a part of your city - I wont say the exact street, ip, or phone number - just cause I'm a nice guy and think you deserve your confidetiality.

Anyways - why the **** do you refer to us as 'americans' when you too are from america ? Thats what made me think you were her b/f...

And btw - I still think she's immature - and now i think you are immature too.
    Last edited by BillyGalbreath; 11-05-04 at 04:56 AM.

dfsgdgdfsgdfsgdfgsdfgfdsg
    Last edited by boeing747; 12-02-05 at 09:59 PM.

Yes - Love is the most important thing in the world - But if not used properly it can be dangerous (flash back to my D.A.R.E. clases about gun safety) --- anyways, We werent really 'giving her a hard time' until she started to snap at everyone of us. And her post on here was snapping at everyone yet again

All we did was give her a heads up. Maybe he wont hurt her. But maybe he will - no one knows for sure. It is better to be prepared (but not worried all the time) than to not be prepared... It will still hurt either way - but if you are prepared then the suicide risk is lower AND you will end up thinking more rationally and learning from the experience rather than letting it get to you your whole life.

But anyways - the reason I was so rude to her today was because of her always snapping her ass off at everyone - I HATE that big time ! - it drives me f***ing nuts !

In the wise words of Korn: "I aint out to scare you, I'm only out to prepare you."
    Last edited by BillyGalbreath; 11-05-04 at 05:19 AM.

Ok Im gonna give you a warning here...if this continues in this forum-your lack of respect for my damn country I will DELETE your posts and take further action. That is complete bullshit that you come on here and say the things you do...

Get a life man.
    everything happens for a reason...beginning to wonder why.

um... i am a little lost - who you talking to ? me or that other guy ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast