+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: This is BY FAR the worst nightmare I've ever had in my life

This is BY FAR the worst nightmare I've ever had in my life

I had woken up around 8 this morning and watched a movie. It was a stupid movie so I decided to go back to sleep at around 9. I woke up, looked at the time, and saw that it was 10 so I just went back to bed. So I had this dream. I dont remember how it started, but all I know is that this guy(we had known him) invited my family and I on a vacation to some tropical place. I remember everyone who was there with me. So he wanted to go to the pool with Ari(my daughter) and I let him. I was exploring around the palce because it was beautiful. SO I went check on him and Ari, and I noticed he had her whole body under the pool casually drowning her like nothing was going on. I jumped in the pool, grabbed Arianna and put her on the side and punch him so hard he was knocked out. The pool was on a sort of balcony, so I got out and threw him over the ****ing balcony. I ran over to Ari and performed CPR and she started coughing up water. I cried my eyes out and carried her back to our hotel room. I told my family about it so we packed our stuff and left. Later down the road, we were all at home, with Arianna asleep in my parents room. I had gotten up to check on her, she had looked so peaceful. I gave her a kiss and went back into the livingroom with everyone. We were all watching television, and the phone rang. I picked up and found out it was him, and he said he was watching us. I asked how the hell are you watching us(the curtains were closed). He said everything in our house had cameras in them. So we all started picking everything up and throwing them on the floor to break them. Then there was a knock at the door, and I was so confident that he couldnt do us anything after breaking the cameras, we opened the curtains, and there she was, looking innocent as ever and not knowing what had been happening. They took my precious bundle of joy away from me. I had woken up screaming her name today at 11:09. And for a good minute I laid there with my mouth and eyes open in shock. After I caught myself, I felt for her right next to me asleep, and I broke down into tears. I know, this sounds like a movie, it FELT like a movie, but I'm so terrified by it. I know it sounds silly, but I feel that some dreams send messages, and I know if we were to be asked to go on a vacation with a friend or whatever, I dont think I'd be going. This nightmare has me so shooked, Im afraid to even leave her by herself. I'm sorry if I sound pathetic to you guys, but you guys are all I have to talk to right about now. I literally feel sick, and everytime I look back at the part where they knocked on the door and I saw her through the window, I keep crying. I dont know when I will get over this dream, cuz I believe this is the worst dream I have ever had in my life.
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Tedel Guest
    Dreams are manifestations of things that are in our subconsciences. Your dream was not premonitory at all (I have had premonitory dreams and I can tell the difference), it is just showing some of your fears... to find someone is damaging your daughter, to feel observed or stalked or abused.

Start thinking about nicer things during the day and I'm sure you'll have nicer dreams during the nights too.

im living my worst nightmare right now.
    having a girl that loves me and i love her, dump me, find another guy within 2 weeks and start dating him..
    yeah thats my all time worst fear/nightmare. (cheating could be included in there, but she didnt cheat on me)
    so yeah. my depressing post for the day.

Quote Originally Posted by blackzj52 View Post
    im living my worst nightmare right now.
    having a girl that loves me and i love her, dump me, find another guy within 2 weeks and start dating him..
    yeah thats my all time worst fear/nightmare. (cheating could be included in there, but she didnt cheat on me)
    so yeah. my depressing post for the day.
    I'm just waiting to find out that my ex cheated on me (doubt it, but then again I doubted she'd find a new guy within three weeks after we broke up... if it was really that long) and then find out the guy dumped her for another woman. And then this song will fit PERFECTLY:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKXm3Qg7sBo"]YouTube - Justin Timberlake - What Goes Around...Comes Around[/ame]
    I don't chase, I replace.

All moms have dreams like this. I think the worst I had was that we were in a war zone, and people were shooting at my son, and I was trying to protect him by throwing my body over his.

Anyway, I have a question for you, nisha. Do black people use different shampoos than white people do? What about other hygeine items? This is a genuine question. I had my first black patient yesterday, and I wanted to wash her hair for her. She was really sick, poor thing, and I had a bit of extra time and wanted to do something nice for her, but I was afraid of damaging her hair. (She had already lost some because of some of her medications.)

It's actually possible since there's the difference in the texture of our hair, but I dunno I always use Vo5, Suave, or the shampoo and conditioner that comes with my straight.

EDIT: That was totally random lol lol
    ..::.*Love is giving someone the ability to break your heart but trusting them not to*.::..

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    yeah when I was still and infant my mum used to have nightmares where a tidal wave would wash in and suck me back out to sea - the precious little thing that I was.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

anachronistic Guest
    ^^ she just didn't want you getting tentacle raped.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Did you have to pee, Nisha?

I find that I often have to pee when I have nightmares, like they're trying to wake you up.

I've died in my dreams.

I actually died twice in a single dream.

Quote Originally Posted by Frasbee View Post
    Did you have to pee, Nisha?

I find that I often have to pee when I have nightmares, like they're trying to wake you up.

I've died in my dreams.

I actually died twice in a single dream.
    I'm pretty sure I have to. I don't remember how or when I had the dream, but I'm pretty sure I have.

And they say that if you die in a dream you die in real life.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by shh! View Post
    All moms have dreams like this. I think the worst I had was that we were in a war zone, and people were shooting at my son, and I was trying to protect him by throwing my body over his.

Anyway, I have a question for you, nisha. Do black people use different shampoos than white people do? What about other hygeine items? This is a genuine question. I had my first black patient yesterday, and I wanted to wash her hair for her. She was really sick, poor thing, and I had a bit of extra time and wanted to do something nice for her, but I was afraid of damaging her hair. (She had already lost some because of some of her medications.)
    baby shampoo is really bad cause the ph balance is off. with straight hair you have to wash the oil out for curly/kinky hair you have to put the oil back in so you have to use something with oils or really thick. or use oil after the shampoo. curly scalps are dry.
    baby ya hustle. but me i hustle harder.

Junket is offline -
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Quote Originally Posted by Cain View Post
    And they say that if you die in a dream you die in real life.
    That's why I brought it up.

It's a load of shit.

Nah Fras, I actually was too shooked to care about peeing lol...I dunno...somethin makes me believe in dreams....well some of them...I was just scared of the fact that it dealt with my daughter is all...if it were about me i wouldve brushed this dream off like it was nothing.

Gribble is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Back when my sister was still a toddler I had the most horrible dream. For some reason I was playing with a gun. My sister walked by and I accidentally shot her in the stomach. I caught her in my arms. She looked up at me and grimaced. Speaking with the undeveloped palette of a child, she asked me why I'd want to hurt her. And then she died. I woke up screaming that I didn't mean to.

It was pretty ****ed up. I haven't even thought of that dream in almost a decade.
    Last edited by Gribble; 20-09-08 at 09:59 AM.
    God, so atrocious in the Old Testament, so attractive in the New--the Jekyl and Hyde of sacred romance.
    -Mark Twain

If people are good only because they fear punishment and hope for reward, then we are a sorry lot indeed.
    -Albert Einstein

I like those first 10 seconds when you wake up screaming in the middle of the night and then re-adjust to reality.

Shit! What? Where? Oh... Ohhh... just a dream...
    Don't cry, don't regret and don't blame
    Weak find the whip, willing find freedom
    Towards the sun, carry your name
    In warm hands you are given
    Ask the wind for the way
    Uncertainty's gone, your path will unravel
    Accept all as it is and do not blame
    God or the Devil
    ~Born to Live - Mavrik~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast