+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Shes dangerous for me...

Shes dangerous for me...

This summer I've gradually gotten to know a girl when i've gone out drinking or to house party's at my best friends house in the city. One of the nights we went out she offered that i could stay in one of her house mates beds for the night and then sleep in hers when she left for work in the morning instead of staying on my friends couch. Nothing happened between us that night but i couldn't stop thinking about her for ages.

I'm now back up in the city for college and got invited to another house party where she was practically the only person i knew there. I sent her a text offering that she could stay at my place if she was stuck and she said she would. I went to the party and we got along great,then about about 1 o'clock in the morning i saw her with another guys arms around her laughing with each other so i said "screw it" and i just up and left.

Just as i got home i got a call from her asking where i was and stupidly enough i headed back. I rang the doorbell and the guy she was with answered the door and just slammed it in my face again when he saw me. I felt so angry and confused and i just walked away again and went home to bed. I then was woken by the sound of my doorbell at 3 o'clock and she was standing at the door asking for a place to stay. I told her she could have my bed and I'd sleep on the floor but she wouldn't hear of it and told me to get into the bed with her as well because it was too cold.

I drifted off to sleep again and woke up with her arms around me, and as the night went on, there was a lot of shifting over and back, my arms around her, her arms around me, until i felt her hold one of my hands up to her breast. Being someone who never acts on anything like this, I said to hell with it and started touching her. She started breathing heavily and moaning a little and after a while she said "thats very bold, james".

I froze. The words ran over and over again in my head til they finally registered and i just pulled my hand away and rolled over and crossed my arms under me. She continued to spoon with me though, or to try to at least and kept forcing her ass into my crotch. She finally left at 2pm that day and sent me a text a few days later asking if i was alright, that she hadn't heard from me in a while and i snapped at her.

I said "I'm fine" and she replied "fair enough". I then apologized for snapping at her and said that I wasn't myself (even though its her fault that I'm not). She then asked me to go to the cinema with her and two of my friends but i turned her down. I couldn't stop thinking about her and i pretty much still can't, especially not after that night.

I told one of my friends and she says that she was just leading me on and to just tell her to go to hell but i cant exactly boycott her because my best friend and a load of my other friends who i met her through are gone to Germany and shes hanging around with the ones i have left and shes going to be around my other friends when they get back in February.

It's driving me mental what to do, it's almost like I'm obsessed with her and nothing obviously meant anything to her and i need some solid advice on what to do because its driving me crazy

yes, she's dangerous. She's definitely leading you on. If I where you find someone else or divert yourself on something else. If you can stay away from her do so.

Quote Originally Posted by james153 View Post
    It's driving me mental what to do, it's almost like I'm obsessed with her and nothing obviously meant anything to her and i need some solid advice on what to do because its driving me crazy
    Next time she does something like that.., tell her..

"Look.., I didn't want to be mean to you the other time.., but I just need to be honest with you.., I don't find you attractive.., sorry"

And then just leave..

(That's if you want to hook up with her btw.., that's the type of girl that will be all over you if you tell her something like that)

Or...

"Look.., I really can't think of me and you that way.., ever.., so unless you stop.., I really don't think me and you can continue to see each other.., our friendship can't last if you keep pushing for more.., sorry"

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kFeaqB-AAMo&feature=related"]YouTube - KARDINAL OFFISHALL 'DANGEROUS' feat. AKON (Official Video)[/ame]

Pro Tip: When a girl is doing that to you.., you should feel insulted.. She's calling you cheap.., desperate.., easy.., and/or stupid.. Sorry..

Tell her to either back up.., or strut her stuff around someone else who might fall for it..

Best,

GrkScorp
    If you can't stop the Wind, then you can't stop the Storm.

Charlie Boy II is offline Registered User
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    She started breathing heavily and moaning a little and after a while she said "thats very bold, james".
    That cracked me up for some reason. Why did you freak out when she said that? Was it in the tone? Because it sounds like she was being playful, women often say something like that in that sort of situation.
    Is it burnin'? Well, f-ck, now you're learnin'.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    That cracked me up for some reason. Why did you freak out when she said that? Was it in the tone? Because it sounds like she was being playful, women often say something like that in that sort of situation.
    It cracked me up that you bolded his bold move and her bold statement.
    I don't chase, I replace.

Quote Originally Posted by Charlie Boy II View Post
    She sounded very sincere,as in stop right now or ill kill you

Quote Originally Posted by GrkScorp View Post
    "Look.., I didn't want to be mean to you the other time.., but I just need to be honest with you.., I don't find you attractive.., sorry"

And then just leave..

(That's if you want to hook up with her btw.., that's the type of girl that will be all over you if you tell her something like that)
    i dont exactly understand how telling her that im not interested will have her all over me

i dont exactly understand how telling her that im not interested will have her all over me

because she uses people and plays games....so she won't have the 'upper hand' if you reject her....she will be all over you to try to get her 'control' back.....it's pathetic....but it happens

EDIT: btw some guys and girls enjoy playing games with each other and realise thats whats happening..... but you need to be used to it and be a good game player to really get any enjoyment out of it...which i don't think you are a game player at all (thats a good thing). its up to you if you want to deal with the drama of this girl...by the sounds of it she will drive you crazy.
    Last edited by ecojeanne; 20-09-08 at 09:54 PM.
    Work like you don't need the money. Love like you've never been hurt. Dance like nobody's watching

James, this girl is a loon. She sounds like a flaky, flighty bitch who uses guys and throws them away like trash. Why even obsess about a woman like this? She is so not worth it.
    “Inside every cynical person, there is a disappointed idealist”--George Carlin

She sounded very sincere,as in stop right now or ill kill you
    But you said she put your hand to her breast?